1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Blogsite

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Jameyson MacDonald, May 17, 2014.

1. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

hahahaha...

I knew you would NOT share PROOF!!

well you are really getting a reputation here on the Digital Point Forum man!!

You can't answer Direct Questions ASKED TO YOU.

You cannot SHOW PROOF.

You just say you do "Blogging" for the heck of it!

So my friend here Jameyson is supposed to get good advise OR EVEN an opinion FROM SOMEONE who does "Blogging" for the heck of it!!!

Nice one @TIEro !!!!!

Bravo!!

and for the record... I am ALWAYS in a GREAT Mood! .. (I replied to you laughing and smiling.. while making money from my blogs) :cool:

HOW can I not be happy and in a great mood - when I do this Full time.

I make money blogging FULL TIME. I've built many blogs online and I CAN GIVE YOU THE LINKS TO IT - to show I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT when it comes to building blog.

I've been online since 2010. And I know, for a fact, A LOT more than you do on these topics. I CAN BACK UP MY KNOWLEDGE, CAN YOU?...... You said you have been blogging "since the 90's" ... but then you say you do it for the heck of it! .. LOL

It does not make sense.

Then you SHOULD NOT give ANY Blogging Advice man.

How can you!?... if you can't even take Blogging SERIOUSLY.

Come on!!!

smh!

hey DP Community!.. guys! ..

let me ask you, would YOU take Blogging Advice from someone who says they have been blogging for the "heck of it"?

How can you take advice from a person like that? ...

Let the Community Speak!

I take the time to talk about this because I DO NOT LIKE SEEING PEOPLE GIVING BAD ADVICE.

There is nothing worst than getting bad advice, trust me. And Im sure people agree with me here.

and by the way -> English IS NOT even my first language! ..

and today I make all of my money BLOGGING ONLINE! .. :cool:

Snoopy240, May 22, 2014 IP
  2. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Already said it was an opinion.

No, I didn't. I said I'm all for it, if that's what someone wants to do.

No, he asked for an opinion of why there was no visitor engagement. I gave my opinion.

I'll skip the rest of your post as it was all based on an incorrect assumption (I never said I blog for the heck of it).

Just out of interest, I don't even remember where my first blog was. The first one I do remember was on employees.org, when I worked at Cisco, back in 1997 or 1998. That no longer exists because I don't work there any more. I also outlasted Today.com (which is now a news site, oddly enough), where I had several blogs. I've blogged on Orble, was one of the first on Worldblogosphere, have had my own on Blogger and WP.com, have self-hosted and hosted for others, have run 30+ at the same time, have niche and micro-niche blogged and currently maintain a couple. I didn't give URLs because blogging is not my main focus - I moved away from it as an earner several years ago, though I still blog.

On another tack, I'm surprised you have such an issue with my opinion that nobody wants to read a blog on a million subjects. Isn't the first thing you teach your blogging students to pick a subject they love, that they're passionate about, and make it the central core of their blog? Would you really tell someone that it's a great idea to blog about anything and everything, all on the same site?

As for knowing more than me on the subject, who knows? Over 15 years of field knowledge versus 4 years of intense study. At a guess, they'd come out fairly similar, with holes in different places.

TIEro, May 22, 2014 IP
  3. Snoopy240

Best Answers:
  4. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not 100% sure, but I think I'm doing pretty good for the age of my blog; Alexa has me ranked at under 2 mil worldwide and my site has almost 300 FB likes. Considering I started the blog with no rank or social standings at all a month ago and have not used any of the fake traffic or social share boosting stuff, I think that isn't bad... :)

Jameyson MacDonald, May 22, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  5. Snoopy240

Best Answers:
    LOL ...

the funny thing is people whose English is not their first language tend to make WAAAY more money BLOGGING than those whose English IS their first language.

Throughout my years blogging online, honestly, I have seen a lot more people whose English is NOT their first language, building a successful blog online, than those whose English is their first language.

I'm an Internet Marketing Coach as well and when people come to me for Blogging Tips and Help, I would say most of the people who actually makes it happen, are people whose English is not their first language. The other people who grew up speaking English, went to High School, some College, tend to struggle A LOT more when building a successful blog online.

What's up with that?

And just don't take my word for it, DO your own research on this! ...

If you went to College in the USA -> and you "cannot" build a successful blog online -> I would tell you straight up that you are lazy.

The work you have to put into building a Successful Blog Online is College work! .. heck! .. I would even say is High School work!

You wrote a lot more in School.

You had deadlines in school and had to do a HUGE amount of work in a short period of time.

You spent hours writing, thinking, brainstorming, studying, learning, applying, etc ....

Blogging only takes writing and a few simple tasks you can get done in a matter of 2 - 3 hours a day.

Of course it takes time and it is a process to build up the traffic to a blog. But it is not a challenge and only those who DO NOT want to do the necessary work, will fail at it.

I'm a High School Dropout!

I'm 25 years old right now. By the time I'm 30 years old I'll be a Millionaire, all from Blogging.

I'm already on my way. I'm also becoming a Motivational Speaker. I have a Vision to make my mark upon this World.

All this from a High School dropout, who came to the USA at age 15, had NO Family in the entire Country whatsoever, and English is not his first language.

Hmmmmmm.... if your story is the opposite of mine ... and YOU can't build a successful blog online, but I can? ...

How is that possible?

The only one to blame is YOU.

And by the way, people blogging in the 90s were probably doing it for the "heck of it".

There is a new Blog being born online every Half a Second. And this statistics were from 2010. So imagine today.

I guess everyone is just creating a blog for the "heck of it", right? ... I don't think so.

There is a reason WHY Millions of New Blogs are created every week - BECAUSE in today's world, with the Internet exploding like crazy, EVERYONE knows about making money from a blog.

Everyone who creates a blog today knows that money CAN be made with that blog online. Unless they plan to build a Private Blog, THEN they might be doing it for the "heck of it". Even then, NO ONE blogs for the "heck of it", you always have a REASON to why you start a blog.

If you know how to create a Blog Online, then that means you have some knowledge about Blogging Online. And you know for sure that there are people making money from a blog online. You just can't build a blog online without knowing that automatically.

Tell me WHO does not know that money can be made with a blog online???!!

With the being said, how can someone TODAY, start a blog just for the "heck of it"??

They already know, unconsciously, that money can be made with that blog online. So NO, they are not creating a blog just for the heck of it, EVEN if that's what they are saying.

Are you going to find anything else "Funny" @qwikad.com ??

LOL ...

I dare you! :cool:

6. carpentrylai

carpentrylai Member

Best Answers:
    I disagree with snoopy240 in that people do not do blogs for the heck of it. I did a blog for 5 years with zero adverts only to end it about 3 years ago. People do things for the love of it.

And I believe this blog is of the love of it.

I am smoking a cigar on my back porch and intended to write some articles for my website, but got involved in Jameyson's blog. Spent over an hour on it and read over 10 of his articles as well as posted comments.

He is a good writer and its a good blog.

Keep it up!

carpentrylai, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  7. Snoopy240

Best Answers:

ummm ..

there is a difference between "for the heck of it" and for the "love of it" ...

just saying! LOL :cool:

Snoopy240, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  8. carpentrylai

carpentrylai Member

Best Answers:
    :) Good point.

carpentrylai, Jun 10, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.