1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Logo Design Creation Membership Site for WordPress

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mxmedia, May 22, 2014.

For sale is ezLogo.net
    With ezLogo.net you can easily and effortlessly create some of the best, well known and sought after logo graphic designs used today on some of the hottest, best and most well known Affiliate Marketing programs, websites and more.

All of this is accomplished through a highly intuitive, versatile and easy to use graphical online user interface with no PhotoShop or graphics software knowledge needed. So easy anyone can do it or "As Easy As Point and Click"

The system/site allows members to generate an unlimited number of logo graphics for a low monthly membership fee of only $5.00 (can be set to any price, membership plan or level)

With a membership, site visitors can create an unlimited number of Stunning logo graphics. All without the need for or knowledge of Photoshop what so ever.

The fact is more and more people are getting involved in website ownership, Affiliate Marketing, Digital Products and more on a daily basis. The majority can barely use Microsoft Paint much less PhotoShop. These are new people to website ownership and need the same high quality and professional logo's previously only available to those with PhotoShop knowledge and skills. "Until Now"

Capitalize on this new and daily growing untapped market by providing the tools they need to make their products and services a success. It's a win, win situation for both you and these newly emerging website owners and internet marketers.

Look at the current price for PhotoShop and think about this again.

The features and functions of the system/site are as follows:

Monthly memberships
    Yearly Memberships
    Free demo available
    Site blog
    Support ticket system
    Contact Us
    About Us
    LogoTastic WordPress Plugin - Easy maintenance and management
    50 different Logo Graphic icons (with more to come)
    Hundreds of style and design possibilities
    Each style has various fonts and unlimited color options
    Upload your own logo icon
    Upload extra icons or graphics for use within your logo
    Email your logo (or download)
    Drag and Drop text areas and logo icon
    Select text area fonts
    Select font size
    Select font color
    Select background color
    Select background transparency
    Transparent background support
    Save logo to member's gallery
    Save logo to members computer
    Crop logo image
    When a members account is deleted all their graphic files are automatically deleted as well
    Can be used on any WordPress theme
    Automatic 1 click Updates through the wordpress update core

Site supports the following payment methods

PayPal.com
    2Checkout
    Authorize.net

Logo Graphics are created using overlays which allow for the main graphic plus the addition of sub or overlay graphics.

Once a member has completed their logo graphic, they can download it to their computer.

This is a high revenue generating business model that is highly in demand.

This system/site is completely setup and ready to go to make you money once installed and configured.

Should you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Included with this sale:

LogoTastic (whitelabel edition) with member image galleries.
    The "ezLogo.net Domain.
    Free transfer of the domain to your GoDaddy.com account.
    Free setup of the system/site on your domain and hosting.
    Delivery of your purchase will be made by download or Free Site Transfer
    Free site transfer to the host of your choice.
    Free updates for 1 year.
    Free support for as long as you own the site.
    Access to additional graphic generators and tools at reduced pricing by the developer of the LogoTastic Logo Creation system

mxmedia, May 22, 2014 IP
  2. aheebs

aheebs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Love this website and opportunity!

aheebs, May 22, 2014 IP
  3. mxmedia

mxmedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 20
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can't have an opportunity unless you buy it.

The site has been sold.
    I do still have the Viral Video Graphics Overlay site available here:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...real-time-no-photoshop.2710872/#post-18966837

I also, still have a webhosting review site available here:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/complete-webhosting-review-site.2720642/

If you ever are really interested to make a purchase rather than using my threads to boost up your post count, then maybe we can get something done for you.

mxmedia, May 22, 2014 IP
  4. aheebs

aheebs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wasn't trying to boost up anything, simply posting to inform others that this is a good opportunity. I don't know why you're always so hostile..

aheebs, May 22, 2014 IP
  5. mxmedia

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 20
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Because I have been in this field for over 12+ years now and the industry seems to flooded with people who have no idea what they want to do and waste my rime asking needless questions on something they have no intention on purchasing and to make it worse, don't even have the means or ability to make that purchase. Then those that do think it is some kind of yard sale or name your price event wanting 100's of dollars in programming and code for merely $10.00 and oh yea, can you throw in an $8.00 domain with that?

You may think you are helping with your comment but actually you are not because your comment will spark the question, "well if it is such a great website and opportunity and he loves it so much, then why did he not buy it?

So that everyone is aware, he has not bought it because he no longer has a verified paypal account and does not want to bring his account to good standing.

Since you have no plans or ability to even make a paypal purchase stay off my sales post and using it to push up your posting count.

mxmedia, May 22, 2014 IP
  6. aheebs

aheebs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Like I said, just because I don't have a verified PayPal account doesn't mean I can't make any purchases. I just can't accept funds or transfer them to my bank account. I do have my debit card linked to my PayPal account which allows me to purchase things.

aheebs, May 22, 2014 IP
  7. mxmedia

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 20
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes it does because this site as well as all of mine require a verified paypal account to complete the purchase.
    Like I said, you do not have the ability to make any purchase.
    That is a fact.

I have already mentioned that and still you want to keep hanging around and posting pointless comments on my sales listing.
    Even after disclosing you can't make a purchase since your paypal account is not verified.

Anymore posts from you on any of my listings will be reported.
    Stop wasting my time.

mxmedia, May 22, 2014 IP
  8. aheebs

aheebs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wasn't aware this site or you required that, my apologies.

aheebs, May 22, 2014 IP