1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling 50% of Buysellseo.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by heyclifford, May 20, 2014.

*****Updated!!!(11/08/2014) This sale is for the complete site and not 50% of the site******​

Up for a sale is a SEO marketplace website that has over 600 active members, 460 gigs and has generated a revenue of $1500!!!(Since I launched it 6 months ago) The site also has a forum section with over 500 members and blogging section which I would be happy to include with the sale

I started college and have not giving the site the attention it really needs. So I have decided to sell it to someone who can take over what i started and move the site forward. The site using PayPal and Payza for service transactions. So new owner will need accounts with these payment processors to run the site.

Here is a link to the admin stats: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0ff3t9a2cc

Please contact me at: elect2alls(at) gmail.com if you are interested!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
    heyclifford, May 20, 2014 IP
  2. mark ginn

mark ginn Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    $5000 for 50% of the site that generates $100/month?
    If i'm reading it right you're basically asking an admin to pay you to do work on your site in exchange for admin rights

mark ginn, May 21, 2014 IP
    yakusokutebayo likes this.
  3. heyclifford

heyclifford Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its called buying a share of the business and earning 50% of whatever profit the site generates. If this sounds like too much to you then thanks for looking. Currently the site is making only about $100/m who knows what it would be making in the next couple months?

heyclifford, May 21, 2014 IP
  4. mark ginn

mark ginn Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    i know what buying 50% shares is pal and its not this, you clearly stated you don't have the time to input anymore so your contribution to the site would be very minimal by the looks of it, in which case someone is buying 50% of your website (not shares since not an established company ie.ltd etc...) and doing all the work while you net 50% profit.

how it seems to me anyway

mark ginn, May 21, 2014 IP
  5. Mr.Ultra

Mr.Ultra Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 66
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    so you want somebody pay you $5k in exchange for working for you (you get 50% of all the profits he'll earn even you don't spend any time on it)?
    hmmm.. sound a great deal

Mr.Ultra, May 21, 2014 IP
  6. heyclifford

heyclifford Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can work around with the profit shares but the new partner would need to pay his or her way in. I put a lot of investments in site and giving someone partnership for free is unfair to me as the original owner.

7. adninja

adninja Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    While I understand that you have a brandable website and some active members, but to an investor this would not make sense. Your website is making $100/month and you want someone to overvalue this website with $5000 of their HARD earned money while you sit back and enjoy the benefits at 50%. I would understand if you were promoting also and lowered the price to a 1500 or even less than that.

Your website is a script clone of fiverr. You couldn't have paid that much into this website. If you have then you have been ripped off. It would take them at least a minimal of 3 years to earn their money back even if there's a spike in profit.

That's like me saying " Hey, I have a race dog here and he hasn't won any races but he finished around 5-7 place each time. I put a lot of time into this dog but I guess he reached his ceiling. I have other race dogs I want to invest my time into so I will sell you this for $5000 but whatever profit you make with this dog, I want 50% of it even though I'm not training it everyday and you are doing all the work".

Think about that before you post ludicrous sites on digitalpoint. I am tired of seeing such horrible sites being listed as for sale. Don't add this one to the archive.

adninja, May 21, 2014 IP
  8. heyclifford

heyclifford Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't why all this attacking here is for... I have said I am willing to compromised with whoever is interested. Downplaying my proposal is not a good start.

9. mark ginn

mark ginn Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    hardly attacking mate, pointing out the facts

mark ginn, May 22, 2014 IP
  10. sitepaw

sitepaw Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes,

I love that "Currently the site is making only about $100/m who knows what it would be making in the next couple months?"

Exactly, who knows how much the site making next few months and by the time you show me you earn 5K/months, then I shall invest my 5K.

You make me remember the famous TV shows "SHARK TANK"!!

sitepaw, May 22, 2014 IP