1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Domain related question

Discussion in 'General Business' started by WorldKaoss, May 20, 2014.

I recently became the owner of a domain that has been used before by someone and there are a lot of links pointing back to it floating on the internet.

Here's a screenshot:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

So what can I do with this domain to get some money in return? Micro niche site?

Someone told me that I can use it to advertise other websites, but I have no idea how (banners, blog posts?)

Any idea/explanation of the domain's stats for a layman would be greatly appreciated! ;)

WorldKaoss, May 20, 2014 IP
  2. msx

msx Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, what's URL? If it have some decent PR (4-5) then you may be able to monetize it with articles, links etc...

msx, May 20, 2014 IP
    WorldKaoss likes this.
  3. WorldKaoss

WorldKaoss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't post it as I don't want to spam or seem like I'm advertising it. I'll send it to you via e-mail..

Though, as a sidenote for others: the domain has no content (or a hosting account yet) -- I purchased it 3 hours ago..

4. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's not exactly a godlike domain (in fact, just few hours back bought one myself with more juice and just third of the backlinks), and simply having it will most likely make you no money. Without knowing the actual domain it's hard to say if you should just put up a simple satellite blog to that, but with those stats it might be worth a shot.

Reap the rewards from your money site.

SliceOfLife, May 20, 2014 IP
  5. WorldKaoss

WorldKaoss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PR seems to be 0. What free tool should I use that will analyze where the backlinks point? Google Analytics and place it on the site, or is there some kind of tool that will crawl the internet without me modifying (yet) the website by adding analytics code?