1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Quality Web Designer With An Eye for Design

Discussion in 'Design' started by grafx77, May 16, 2014.

I'm looking to hire 1 or 2 quality web designers who have a great eye for design. You will be requested to do such tasks as:

- Choose and Install a Free Pre-made Themes for WP.

- Choose a logo for the them to modify from a list of resources that I or you may have.

- Input categories, pages, widgets that I tell you to install (not content) This includes privacy polices, contact, about us, etc.

- Place Google Adsense and/or Amazon ad codes.

- Find and place high quality images for homepage sliders.

- Change Read More buttons, Widget Header images, footer images to something more appealing.

You will not be including content, just the basic overall look and feel of the site. You will generally not be required to create themes, logos, graphics from scratch. There are a million different sources you can utilize online for this. I have a few as well. You will simply need to have a good eye for design and make the site look as attractive as possible.

SKYPE me at grafx77. Please have examples of your work (not templates you downloaded from the internet). Native English speakers will be considered first.

grafx77, May 16, 2014 IP
  2. mohammad sharfraz

mohammad sharfraz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I am Web Graphic Designer.
    Please send me our full req.

My gmail id : mohammad(dot)sharfraz(at)gmail(dot)com