1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just created a youtube channel

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by JemmyJodan, May 6, 2014.

I started a new gaming channel 2 days ago and if you guys would look at my videos I will appreciate it. Please review my video and give me some tips so I can improve my channel. Leave a comment below. Leave a like if you want or even subscribe. It will helps me a lot. Thanks.

Link to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JemmyJodan
    one of my videos :

I'm so sorry if the video is really bad because it's kinda my first time of doing this. Thank you guys for helping. :D

JemmyJodan, May 6, 2014 IP
  2. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not a person who ever watches gaming videos, but I think that talking about something while you're playing would make your videos more engaging. It would be like a mix of a gaming video and a vlog, and it would definitely be more interesting than just listening to you react ever time you die in the game. :D Those are just my two cents.

Akash47, May 6, 2014 IP
  3. JemmyJodan

JemmyJodan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think ill do some vlog. thanks by the way for the review :D. really appreciate it

JemmyJodan, May 6, 2014 IP
  4. John Fisihetau

John Fisihetau Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great job for your first time! I would suggest that describe what you like and dislike about the game you are playing on your YouTube channel. This will create a dialogue for others to gain tips or ideas of completing the levels that you have learned from playing the game.

John Fisihetau, May 13, 2014 IP
  5. sandhy

sandhy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like games so much. i think you did a good job in your video. just continue your video to be longer. :)

sandhy, May 17, 2014 IP
  6. JemmyJodan

JemmyJodan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

JemmyJodan, May 18, 2014 IP