1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The account associated with publisher ID ****** has been disapproved?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by John Dave, Mar 28, 2014.

1. jobsbywork

jobsbywork Active Member

Best Answers:
    @John Dave Dont worry buddy have a fresh start and post original,unique and quality content for at least 3 month and then only go for adsense.Hope it will help you.

jobsbywork, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  2. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I'll try that ! :) thanks for your contribution.

John Dave, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  3. iggy peres

iggy peres Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that the best tip that some can give you is to just follow your passion. Write about it and do it in such a way that it connects with the readers and if your going to have a lot of links in there make sure you style them so that they look ordered and not spammy.

iggy peres, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  4. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    @iggy peres yes I am doing the same I haven't been building backlinks for my previous blog can't seem to get what is wrong with it I has been getting good base of visitor from mainly US alexa rank is also decreasing day by day I don't know where I got wrong ??? and when I seek help comments from @Agent000 makes me feel ashamed and I ended up in deleting it up.

John Dave, May 5, 2014 IP
  5. Pinoy

Pinoy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well if i were you i will just ignore Agent000 since he has nothing to contribute here but to discourage members from being accepted and/or make money from adsense.

Anyway, you can always get accepted to adsense by making a website that has unique contents and good navigation ( you can use wordpress for that matter).
    Backlinks and Visitors are not essential in getting approved in google adsense.

Pinoy, May 17, 2014 IP
    John Dave and Foxxy like this.
  6. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Did you even see how really bad the site was before they deleted it? There was a reason that Adsense did not accept them....if it was not how bad the site was, then perhaps you could explain why they were rejected?

Agent000, May 17, 2014 IP
  7. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    He is a nameless, faceless persona on a message board. Don't let him (or anyone) have that kind of an impact on you.

To be perfectly honest, you're better off with affiliate marketing rather than wasting time with adsense. I haven't used my adsense account in 2 years and will most likely never use it again.

Anyway, I know it's a bit late since you deleted, but how many posts did you have? They typically won't approve you if you only have a few posts. Also, I noticed the TLD was India, so there may be a requirement that the blog be six months old (or maybe it is 3 months???). Did you meet that requirement?

Last edited: May 17, 2014
    Foxxy, May 17, 2014 IP
    Pinoy and John Dave like this.
  8. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The site totally sucked! It was appalling written with no useful information. It was an embarrassment. It was NEVER going to ever come close to getting approved. That is why they were called out on it.

Agent000, May 17, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  9. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    What sucks is a bit subjective. I've seen plenty of sites that I thought sucked who had adsense. I've also seen sites that I thought were a joke that got hundreds of millions of investment dollars. What one person views as horrid will be viewed as a gold mine by another. It's all completely subjective. No need to judge or criticize. I can't see that he was doing you any harm or behaving in a way that deserves being talked down to. He's trying to learn and being ridiculed doesn't help that process. j/s

Foxxy, May 17, 2014 IP
    John Dave likes this.
  10. stock_post

stock_post Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    if you can still login to your AdSense Account you may not be banned.
    May be your site is banned - in that case if you make another site you may be able to add adSense to the new site.

if you can not login to adsense account - it may be the case that you got banned.

stock_post, May 17, 2014 IP
  11. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Agent000 I have asked here for the help and you haven't help me out in any way other than what I am seeing here is criticism. Being a Notable member in DP means you or best than others out here but I can't find any of them in you rather than keep on criticising others.

I am really thankful to @Foxxy I am glad that there are still some members who thinks practically about problems of others.

John Dave, May 18, 2014 IP