1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling DediRDP.com: Dedicated Servers in USA, Netherlands and Germany starting @ 130 USD

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by SagarRox, Dec 11, 2013.

• Ownership of this domain has been verified.

Sold To

SpecialRDP for $130.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    A warm hello to my beloved DigitalPoint members.

About DediRDP:
    We formed this venture with an aim to provide high quality and affordable remote desktop and dedicated server solutions to everybody. We strongly believe in customer satisfaction and recognize the role of customers in a business. We promise you that you will have a joyous journey with us.

What we offer:
    Our offerings include powerful & stable dedicated servers, regular remote desktop accounts and encoding remote desktop accounts.

What DCs do you offer Dedicated Servers in?
    We offer the best of what Netherlands, USA and Germany has to offer. Our server offering is from both LeaseWeb (EvoSwitch) and SmarDC - the top Data Centers of Netherlands, USA and Germany.

What OS do we offer?
    We offer CentOS 5, CentOS 6, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD and Windows (2008 / 2012).

Special Offers for Dedicated Servers in LeaseWeb DC (Netherlands):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Click Here to Order Now

Please note that all servers come with configurable add-ons / upgrades. Please check with our sales team for a list of available add-ons for your product.

Setup Time:
    Setup is usually within 24 hours. We will inform you if stock is over. In such cases it may take upto 7 days.

Setup Fees:
    We do not charge any setup fees.

All servers are Unmanaged. Users will be provided with a control panel to boot / reboot server and install / re-install OS of their choice.

Disclaimer: It is the duty of customers to read, understand and agree to our ToS and other policies listed on the website. Ignorance of these policies does not mean they do not apply to you. These policies will be binding once a service is bought.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
    SagarRox, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  2. uzzlic

uzzlic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    DEDIRDP is SCAMMER!!!

uzzlic, May 16, 2014 IP
  3. SagarRox

SagarRox Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Show proof instead of blindly replying.

PS: This user was banned on other forums for making false claims and taken to task by his / her ISP for spamming our site with hundreds of tickets abusing the staff.

SagarRox, May 17, 2014 IP
  4. HRA

HRA Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here's proof:
    Here are two reviews that explains my experience with them EXACTLY!
    http://e-worldhosting.com/index.php?/topic/1027-dedirdpcom-review-noob-rdp-provider-or-trusted
    http://www.wjunction.com/10-hosting-discussion-reviews/209396-dedirdp-com-stay-away.html

Their service is worst of worst.
    Thanks

HRA, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  5. SagarRox

SagarRox Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  6. HRA

HRA Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the blog post.
    I (and all other customers I guess) also received an email from you too:
    http://us11.campaign-archive1.com/?u=0054787e5be0635b877c892e3&id=59b7cf1c30&e=6daa61574d

As you need everyone to have all the info before purchasing and urge everyone to spread your message, I urge you to put the review topics links you put on that email to your blog post too.

Both email and blog post have similar content. I think I will answer to blog post as thats the one you wanted the whole world to see.

* I never mentioned anywhere the word "scam" because I know you are not (if I did please point it out and I will fix it). You are classifying yourselves as scam to look innocent and defend from my review. I don't stoop to that low by false accusations.
    But that doesn't mean you know how to talk to customers, treat to customers, you follow business ethics. Among other problems, these were also my issues with you.

* Comment about my ban
    - If you (Vice Admin of WJ) or other admins of WJ didn't have anything to do with my ban, then how come it happened. Did someone hack your accounts and banned me?
    You claim it was because I was trolling. Since when sending a message to another user is trolling? I only PM'd him because he (HostDZire) wanted to know when I post review about another RDP provider:
    http://www.wjunction.com/10-hosting-discussion-reviews/208147-2.html#post2158751

WJ deleted that review BTW because it wasn't a negative one like you expected.

Lets "assume" I was trolling. There is nothing mentioned about trolling in your rules:
    http://www.wjunction.com/rules.php

Was it a hidden rule?

If it was the real reason I was banned, why WJ mentioned the reason for my ban as "Just for the LULZ". I don't see in rules that WJ can ban users "Just for the LULZ" too
    http://img.sceper.ws/images/yAz4n.png

When I was asking for the real reason for 2 days, why WJ went against their own rules and used foul language?
    Why did YOU/ Vice Admin of WJ/ Owner of DediRDP made a comment like: "keep crying, kiddo".
    This comment alone shows your mala-fide intention and the part you played in banning me.

If YOU/ Vice Admin of WJ/ Owner of DediRDP didn't have anything to with my ban, why did I get a response like that?

* Comment about copy paste speed
    Your screenshot is from a different server. I was in mini3.dedirdp.com
    If you are providing proof, provide "proper" ones.

I was a customer for Jan 01-Feb 01. So when you provide proof, only provide with that time period. Providing screenshots taken recently is pointless, because you could have tweak the server before taking it. Maybe after my review, you solved all those performance problems.
    One of my problems with you was you were oversellng the server. So you could restart the server and take one now. Obviously everything will be fast then.

* Comment about RAR UnRAR
    Again the screenshot you provided is from a different server. For all I know this could be a totally new dedicated server and you were the only one logged in at the time. As the date and time it was taken is unknown, you could have taken it months ago or recently.

Like you said, using WinRAR to RAR/UnRAR a 40 GB file on a 16 GB RAM server with multiple users is not helping my case. That's why I provided both photo and video proof of RARing 350mb, 540mb and 700mb files too. I took them at different times.

http://img.sceper.ws/images/sXqE.png

I used "Store" as compression mode. Screenshot doesn't show this. But you can clearly see this in videos. You claim I used "high compression mode" in your email which is a 100% lie.

* Comment about Server Upload / Download
    Once again, there is no way to know if this is the same server

THE POINT IS, all of your so called proofs aren't proving anything.
    Provide PROPER PROOF.

You say my accusations are false. We both know its possible to alter a screenshot. But how could someone alter a video. I took all videos showing the OS clock running, so you can know I didn't edit it.

In your email you mention about two people who doesn't have any problems. For all I know, this could be one of your friends or your customer who got a special deal or your own dupe account used for situations like this. Up until the moment I was banned, I didn't get a reply for the "Private Message" I sent asking for his username in DediRDP to make sure he is a legit customer.

* Comment about FF IP ban
    I kept telling you and your official representative (ie. HostDZire) that I don't blame you for FF banning the IP.
    I only blame you for not providing a proper solution to your customer-me.
    Wordarounds are not PROPER solutions
    Customer shouldn't have to pay for a server and spend time to follow workarounds to "do the very thing such a server is supposed to to".

I've made it clear that this is not the main issue. This is one of the dozens of issues.

If I remember correctly I asked for a pro-rata refund. Not a full one. You could have deducted the setup fees too. Instead you forced me to use your server and didn't let go of a unhappy customer.

* My own new comment about review topic
    I see that you made a reply to a locked topic. Why don't you open that topic so I can post this reply there too?
    Abusing your powers become a habit now? Huh?
    When a user say something you don't like, you or your buddies shut him up. But when you have something to say, you are ready to abuse your powers to express it?

Conclusion:

I gave you a negative review because you deserve it. No any other customer should experience what I did.

If you don't want someone to post a negative review:
    - Don't treat and talk to "people" like you did to me. Especially not your customers.
    - Don't lock topics by inventing hidden rules like "No one is allowed to be childish"
    - Dont ban users for hidden rules (eg: just for the lulz, trolling) or no reason at all.
    - Don't run after money
    - Don't abuse your powers to silence the opinions you don't like

Finally, as you said, its up to potential customers to decide who they are going to believe.
    Ex-customer who was treated like crap and provide proper proof to backup his every claim
    OR
    Business owner who abuse his powers, lies and doesn't even provide proper proof to backup his claims

Thanks

HRA, Feb 28, 2016 IP