1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will this help me or hurt me?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Al-Qesas, May 3, 2014.

I'm trying to get my website to show up when people search "Stories of the Prophets". I have a directory called "Stories of the Prophets" that has 27 pages on it and I wanted to know if adding the phrase "Stories of the Prophets" to the title of each page would help me by adding keywords or if it would hurt me by making search engines detect me as spam.

This is what that title look like now: "Story of prophet (prophet name here)"

This what I want to chant it to: "Story of prophet (prophet name here) | Stories of the Prophets"

Al-Qesas, May 3, 2014 IP
  2. Harish Bali

Harish Bali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello

I don't see this as a problem untill content on each page justifies the title. Google does not treat this as spam, they look at each page separately and each page talks of stories of prophets then there is nothing wrong in doing it your way.

Also it is long back Google stopped using meta titles for search results, now they are used for CTR purpose of users.

well - i hope i have addressed your query.
    thanks
    harish bali
    From india

Harish Bali, May 8, 2014 IP
  3. Crystal D'souza

Crystal D'souza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The basic thing is if you add keyword in the title and if it do not look natural and look like a trick to do SEO of site not for users then google will kick you out for sure, and as far as your keyword topic is concern I do not see anything looks bad, you can go with it, there will be no problem.

Crystal D'souza, May 15, 2014 IP