1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

check if the network of backlinks is harmful?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jazzyjmnote, May 12, 2014.

I bought a bunch of Guest posts and think that they are hosted on a bunch of IP's and forms a Guest Blog network. How to check if these links would be harmful for Google SEO, some tool for this and analysis method?

jazzyjmnote, May 12, 2014 IP
  2. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    Well, checking the "context" of each individual link could be a pain in the neck, take a lot of time, and then not really provide you with the results you are looking for. What you can do is do a "mass backlink search" on ahrefs or moonsearch or through MOZ, and then find the PageRank/Alexa rank of each site. Disavow anything under 3 for PageRank.
    NOTE!!! This method only works if you're working with HUNDREDS of links. If you're a small, new blogger, then I'm willing to bet most of your backlinks are from low-pagerank-sites anyway. At this point you can't spare to just remove all of the backlinks.
    So, it's back to the drawing board or checking each backlink individually and deciding if it complies with Googles preferences. :)

Akash47, May 12, 2014 IP
  3. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    Here I am talking about if the websites are hosted on same bunch of IP's owned by same or group of person not about quality of the backlinks.

4. Kamaldeep Singh SEO

Kamaldeep Singh SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Kamaldeep Singh SEO, May 12, 2014 IP
  5. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
  6. Kamaldeep Singh SEO

Kamaldeep Singh SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hmm I think its very hard to find deaar

Kamaldeep Singh SEO, May 12, 2014 IP
  7. AlexBrooks

AlexBrooks Member

Best Answers:
    You'll need to check for footprints which link the guest posts together, if you send me a list of the published posts I'd be happy to take a quick look to see if they are hosted together, any obvious things which connect the different blogs together.

AlexBrooks, May 12, 2014 IP
  8. FranksToys

FranksToys Member

Best Answers:
    There is no easy way to do this and any tool telling you if a link is dangerous is likely full of it.

Just pay close attention to rankings and if you saw a drop in rankings after buying a bunch of links like that then you may have been penalized.

FranksToys, May 12, 2014 IP
  9. SearchBliss

SearchBliss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Guest blogging no longer helps with SEO according to a recent Matt Cutts post.

SearchBliss, May 12, 2014 IP
  10. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    Post your method here for evaluation and checking if this is working...

who are you? Just BS, guest posting, Web 2.0, articles, wiki all still works with SEO.

jazzyjmnote, May 13, 2014 IP
  11. AlexBrooks

AlexBrooks Member

Best Answers:
    I know my methods are working, I use them daily. I'm not going to post techniques which earn my income, that would be stupid which is why I offered private advice in PM for free, I don't want to post my methods.

AlexBrooks, May 13, 2014 IP