1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

dedicated server

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by 1paket.com, Apr 3, 2012.

If you have ever used a dedicated server, do you like the way your host provide dedicated server hosting?

1paket.com, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  2. cesurasean

cesurasean Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, dedicated servers run faster than anything else on the market since they are dedicated to the individual user on separate hardware.

cesurasean, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  3. ragamsky

ragamsky Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dedicated server is like a home with 100% RIGHTS on how we want to take a look at it. I had 2 box, 1 with hostgator and 1 with turnkeywebsite :)

ragamsky, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  4. HostColor

HostColor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When one uses a dedicated server the quality of the service should be measured by: a) quality of the Internet network (redundancy and quality bandwidth); b) hardware setup; c) quality of the remote hands support

HostColor, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  5. Afsary Junaid

Afsary Junaid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My institute uses Gogetspace.com's servers. Their Proactive Uptime Monitoring and instant support always remarkable even though they are charging pretty less.

Afsary Junaid, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  6. transcendev

transcendev Member

Best Answers:
    SingleHop.com is the best for dedicated servers IMO.

transcendev, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  7. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have had a leased, dedicated server with SurpassHosting for 7 years.. Very happy with every aspect of service they have provided.

Tearabite, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  8. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    Almost all users are pleased with the benefits of dedicated servers. When you have dedicated resources on a high performance server you have very flexible and secure environment which is desirable for businesses ad high traffic sites. If you have been wavering on stepping up to a dedicated server, then go ahead and scale up. Dedicated servers can solve many time consuming problems and overall provide more cost efficiency.

JPC-Sabrina, May 6, 2014 IP
  9. kambone

kambone Peon

Best Answers:
    Even if you are with a good provider than the experience will vary from person to person.
    Some people have issues administering their server and their server never works. Then they become unhappy with the provider and they blame it on the hoster.
    But having a server in a good data center and having someone be available to support it 24/7 will for sure make you happy.

kambone, May 8, 2014 IP
  10. Sammi Rose

Sammi Rose Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @kambone, There lots of sense in your comment. Yes, I am enjoying my dedicated servers hosting services with my Webhost and they are just wonderful as far as Techsupport service or high quality maintaining capacity.

Sammi Rose, May 8, 2014 IP
  11. Jason James

Jason James Peon

Best Answers:
    We've had a lot of luck with http://www.ceniks.com . They seem to have supply issues, but if you get one they are rock solid.

Jason James, May 12, 2014 IP