1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please suggest an ad network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by JEET, May 10, 2014.

Hi,
    I got a video website with movies (not new movies, but not in public domain either). I wanted to put some ads on this website.
    Could someone please suggest an ad network I can use? Anything will work, popup, popunder, ppc etc.

Thanks

JEET, May 10, 2014 IP
  2. methad0ne

methad0ne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PropellerAds are quite fine for those type of sites :)

methad0ne, May 11, 2014 IP
    JEET likes this.
  3. matican

matican Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    matican, May 11, 2014 IP
    JEET likes this.
  4. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys! I'll check those and post here. :)

JEET, May 11, 2014 IP
  5. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the reputed CPM banner networks won't accept a movie streaming site due to copyright issues. Pops without any frequency caps will eventually scare out your regular visitors. So use them with caution. I would suggest you the following networks which would mostly accept a site like yours -

Banner:

1. NetFlixMedia (Review - http://adsreview.in/netflixmedia-cpc-and-cpm-publisher-network-review/)
    2. ValuePubMedia (Review - http://adsreview.in/valuepubmedia-cpm-publisher-network-review/)
    2. GloAdMarket (Review - http://adsreview.in/global-advertising-market-gloadmarket-cpm-publisher-network-review/)

Pop-Under:

1. Popads.net (Review - http://adsreview.in/popads-net-cpm-pop-under-network-review/)
    2. PopMyAds (Review - http://adsreview.in/popmyads-pop-under-network-review/)

Hope it helps. Don't hesitate to drop me a PM if you need more info.

Regards,
    Deb

debapriya deb, May 12, 2014 IP
  6. jacob761

jacob761 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! I suggest PropellerAds.com, highest payouts on market. If you need help getting the account there - send me a PM, i have a friend, working manager there. He will help you to setup ads for maximum profit :)

jacob761, May 12, 2014 IP
  7. garrettg

garrettg Peon

Best Answers:
    You could try these video networks:
    - AdBlade (Adiant)
    - Specific Media
    - Burst Media (blinkx)
    - Unruly Media
    - Kitara Media
    - Maybe Brightroll (although they do premium video stuff.. but their ad exchange BRX could be interesting)

garrettg, May 12, 2014 IP
  8. born_star16

born_star16 Member

Best Answers:
    www.adhitz.com. Adhitz is best for PPC advertising for publishers and advertisers.

born_star16, May 14, 2014 IP
  9. crespoo

crespoo Active Member

Best Answers:
    popcash will do the trick for you...

crespoo, May 15, 2014 IP
  10. michael5672

michael5672 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

Contact me to get more information on Media Sea (mediasea.ca).

Regards,
    Michael,

Email:

michael5672, May 15, 2014 IP
  11. garrettg

garrettg Peon

Best Answers:
    how would i known which network to work with- or which has the best payouts?

garrettg, May 15, 2014 IP
  12. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For bigger publishers (Higher volume sites):

Well first, find networks which look interesting, come up with a list of networks which seem to fit what you are looking for, then do research on them (dont go off their marketing material), look them up, search for feedback on here, ask for feedback on here. Then if the network is still looking good, and all of the information provided and researched seems to be consistent, reach out to them. Always make sure there are people posting payment proofs, don't accept the network posting payment proof as "payment proof" remember anything can be photoshopped.

If you are looking for the best results with a network, your chances are best when being provided an Account Manager. If its self serve its a lot harder for them to work with you to meet your needs specifically.

Then at the end - if all else seems to look good, then give them a try, start them on lower volume, evaluate the earnings, and work with your Account Manager to determine how to make more, and what they can do to optimize on their end, also what you can do to support their efforts on your end.

If you need some suggestions feel free to PM me.

wrekoniz3, May 15, 2014 IP
  13. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As you have seen couple recommendation, some of them are self promotion and some of them are personal review, according to my experience none of them will really going to help you, one network which working good for someone does not mean it will work same for you, as what works good for you that depends on your website, traffic and what actually you looking in a network, so I would say collect some well established network signup with them and contact account representative and try to get account setup properly and then decide which one actually working as per your need.

Here is some network I would say you should check and see if you want signup with them, again key is your traffic and contacting to network and getting maximum out of your traffic, since you have video website I would suggest you finding good network who pay for video ad and those ad may work best for your website.

For Popunder
    popads.net ( good network for most country)
    edomz.com ( works very good for Indian traffic)
    clicksor.com ( if you do not want redirect or virus ads than this is not for you)
    PropellerAds.com ( same you should check for redirect )
    directcpv ( they used to be good with very good rate but not paying since Jan)

For CPC or CPM
    infolinks ( okey for cpc)
    Qadabra ( low bid with virus ads some time )
    Valueclick ( Not easy to get approved )
    clicksor ( good rate have redirect and virus ad)
    edomz ( low rate if account is not premium)

As I said there are lot of recommendation in this thread so you should watch for people recommending their own network or some recommendation are for network which are not well established and if a network is doing too good in very short of time they are never reliable.

For video website usually cpm and cpc does not work and not many network accept such sites unless you have copyright content

aassociatehit, May 16, 2014 IP
  14. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    @aassociatehit So none of the suggestions provided above yours are going to help? LOL

wrekoniz3, May 16, 2014 IP
  15. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    please suggest me also i have more than 30k+ traffic per day i need good banners ads company which pay me good rates properllers banners rate is not good any other suggest me please ?

fadhi123, May 16, 2014 IP
  16. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes exactly those are not recommendation those are sites which offer services and I did not said in my response that those are good or bad or try them, I said these sites offer such services, a good market will know how a network perform for an individual it all depends what an individual looking for and what an network want to accept.

Here a lot of people recommend shit network and brag about a lot of network which are nothing but full of shit ads, many are bragging about them does not mean those are really professional network, those network work for short period of time and when they start loosing business they simply close their network, we have seen many example of those network already.

So all I want to say is someone recommending or reviewing any site and recommending with their own experience does not mean its going to work exactly same for others.

aassociatehit, May 16, 2014 IP
  17. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I agree but I also didn't mention any network, I just mentioned how to go about assessing networks to make sure they are good, and meet the needs of the person looking. :) So i'd consider my recommendation exempt from this. lol

wrekoniz3, May 16, 2014 IP
  18. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depend from your traffic geo, but most popunder ad networks should work fine. You have to try more than one to see the results :)

prawyyy, May 18, 2014 IP