1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i need High risk merchant account with good reviews

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Jack Dawson, May 1, 2014.

We are US company with US bank account and EIN + SSN. we just dont have home address in US. we do have Virtual office though.

I read some reviews websites around the web about credit card processing companies. i contacted like 50 of them. and the results was like that:
    1. we are high risk (selling tickets)
    2. there is a lot of bad reviews on the merchant like holding money and other things.
    3. i did not find any reviews about this company (good or bad) which make me nervous.

there is any high risk provider that you can suggest that have good reviews on it and working with the kind of business we need?

Thanks from advanced.

Jack Dawson, May 1, 2014 IP
  2. Nochexman

Nochexman Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jack. I'm not fully sure I understand your question: are you saying that you are not a US company, but pretending to be one; you have bad website reviews; payment processors withhold your funds because you are not to be trusted; and, you want a payment processor with a good reputation to risk their good reputation on your dodgy business?

I don't think this is really selling it to anyone?

Nochexman, May 1, 2014 IP
  3. Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm' sorry. I wrote it wrong.
    1. we are high risk (selling tickets) - we are.
    2. there is a lot of bad reviews on the merchant like holding money and other things. - i mean on the merchant provider. not on us.
    3. i did not find any reviews about this company (good or bad) which make me nervous. - again the merchant provider. not us.

we are not pretending to be US company. we are US company, pay US tax, have all the things necesery... the only thing is that we are not resident in US. it's an online business, we want to be in the US market and it's not a MUST that we will be there.

4. seotraining

seotraining Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are not a resident but yet, you pay taxes? You have all the "necessary" credentials to apply for a merchant account in the US.

Mind me asking, what are you selling exactly - that is so HIGH risk? High risk ticket items may require a high risk merchant account.

seotraining, May 1, 2014 IP
  5. Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes i do pay taxes. I have EIN and everything.
    We are selling tickets to sports events in europe to international customers. and most of the merchant i talked with said it's high risk.

6. Nochexman

Nochexman Member

Best Answers:
    Ticket sales are typically high risk. How far in advance of the 'event' are you selling these tickets? And, what sort of an event is it?

Nochexman, May 2, 2014 IP
  7. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    When you read those reviews, keep in mind that the money is often held because the merchant is getting chargebacks and the processor is liable for them if the merchant is unable to pay. If you are able to keep chargebacks to a minimum, there's a much less likelihood of having money held. Another common reason that money is often held is when the merchant processes a lot more than they originally intended when they applied for the account. When a business states they are estimating $20,000 per month in sales and then does $100,000, there's a good chance the funds are going to be held. Similarly if the business estimates their ticket size at $200 and then runs sales for thousands, the same thing is going to happen.

As far as processors, all US processors that I know of require the applicant to be a US citizen or have an appropriate social security card. You can apply just as a business, but this typically requires you to provide a few years of financials and/or tax returns to prove that the business is legitimate and is solvent, and a corporate resolution allowing the signer to setup a merchant account for the corporation.

jestep, May 2, 2014 IP
  8. Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the answer.
    We are selling tickets to events in europe - sports, opera, shows and more.
    i understand it's high risk... i understand that.
    i can accept that they will hold some reserve 10% or something like many high risk provider but i just want that it will be agreed before we start. that there will be no surprise.
    and i accept that if there is a chargeback (by the way our chargeback rate is less than 0.5% in our other company that active for more than 2 years). they will hold the money of the chargeback + 25$/35$ chargeback fee. that acceptable.

but when i read reviews about high risk merchant provider i see the reviews and i see the response of the companies and i dont know to who to believe.
    that why i'm asking from you guys help if you know someone that is reliable.
    thanks

Jack Dawson, May 2, 2014 IP
  9. Nico617

Nico617 Peon

Best Answers:
    Jack- Keep in mind, most people who have a positive experience do not post a good review.

Generally, it is the people who have a poor experience that will post a review on the merchant. And most times, their experience is due to unrealistic expectations or not being completely open and truthful with them in the first place.

If I remember correctly- We spoke to your partners on numerous occasions and offered several different options for your account, including multiple currency and reasonable rates.

Nico617, May 6, 2014 IP
  10. reshav2

reshav2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry I have to say that most poor experience that will be posted about a merchant either are due to 1. poor customer service or 2. the merchant not paying the customer . If having a timely reply to a ticket or getting paid funds from a merchant that can't manage their funds is unrealistic expectations , then I stand corrected .

reshav2, May 8, 2014 IP
  11. Jack Yasger

Jack Yasger Peon

Best Answers:
    iMerchant Direct provides DIRECT MID’s for Domestic and Offshore. Multiple solutions available for Nutra, Gaming, PC Repair, Adult, Continuity, LI and more!

Please feel free to contact me for more information at or on Skype at jack_y1986.

Jack Yasger, May 9, 2014 IP
  12. Stephine Delton

Stephine Delton Member

Best Answers:
    Fake Tickets ? :D

Stephine Delton, May 10, 2014 IP