1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wire transfer from freelancer.com to India

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by JustJavaGuy, May 10, 2014.

Hi,

What is the best way to transfer from freelancer.com to India :

1. Use wire transfer from freelancer.com directly to your bank : Freelancer takes 25$ as fees but then does all the money is transferred to my bank account or is the intermediary bank involved in between.

2. Other option is to use Moneybookers(Skrill) : Freelancer does not charge any fees but Skrill takes about 5$ fees and then there is an intermediary bank involved (my currency in Skrill is USD) . The intermediary takes about 1% of the fees.

Any one has any done such transfer to Indian account before using option 1 ?

JustJavaGuy, May 10, 2014 IP
  2. Stephine Delton

Stephine Delton Member

Best Answers:
    Moneybookers is best Option as It takes less time and only 2.38 $ MB first time fee as wiretransfer is free

Stephine Delton, May 10, 2014 IP
  3. JustJavaGuy

JustJavaGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply Stephine ... I wanted some one from India to reply to this query. I do not agree that Wiretransfer is free totally, their intermediary bank cuts a fee which is 1%-1.5% of the total transaction. I have made various transactions via Moneybookers and never ever saw 0 intermediary fee...

JustJavaGuy, May 10, 2014 IP