1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need suggestion for Online Reputation Management

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Naveen500, May 9, 2014.

Hi to all,

I am working on a project of Online reputation management. I want some suggestion to rank down the bad result. Please suggest me proper guide.

Thanks.

Naveen500, May 9, 2014 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sorta flying blind here without a link. Out of necessity sometimes I am well versed in this sorta thing lol..

Nigel

Nigel Lew, May 9, 2014 IP
  3. lucardk

lucardk Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You can either outrank all the websites mentioning the company name or you can try negative SEO...

In both cases there are risks: 1 the site that you need to outrank has a high authority and it will take you long before you can outrank him 2 doing negative SEO might actually increase their rankings even more...

If you don't know what you are doing and it is an important project you better find an expert or you might make a HUGE mess.

lucardk, May 9, 2014 IP
  4. roger123

roger123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to create pages in high authority websites targeting the keywords you want to ran for e.g. Squidoo lenses, blogs posts on high authority sites. Then you need to build some powerful links to these pages. You may need to spend money in buying the blog posts or links. These steps are essential if you want to outrank negative pages on high authority websites. Hope it helps.

roger123, May 10, 2014 IP