1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google local listing problem

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sayjohn, Apr 25, 2014.

hello to all the members
    I have a problem with the local listing of Google. I sign in for the Local listing. And Fill the form for listing. But problem is came when I fill the category box.
    I want that my local listing is shows when someone type on Google { iec code in delhi}
    But error is show when I put this keyword in Category box.
    What should I do? And where I put the keyword in local listing form?

sayjohn, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  2. Asmat Zehra

Asmat Zehra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I guess you need to check the form carefully. Dont try to put actual keyword in category box.

Asmat Zehra, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  3. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I can't answer the problem, because I feel you have never experience problems as you encounter.

Owl Writer, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  4. roger123

roger123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want your listing to rank high in Google local results, you should never use keywords in your business name. You should select one or more categories from the list of available categories. Categories should reflect what your business is and not what it does.

roger123, May 10, 2014 IP
  5. letscompare

letscompare Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I thing you are using keyword in category, this is your problem. when you creating local listing on Google, it will suggest you lots category which relates to your business. so don't use keyword in category section. Local listing is one of best way to get business form local customers. so don't focus on keyword, try to focus on business this is important to you and your business. if you want to use keywords then you can use in description or when you write something about your business.

Hope this will help you... :)

letscompare, Jul 7, 2014 IP