1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increase Search Traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Banuji, May 7, 2014.

Can anyone tell me how to drive search traffic to my site?

Banuji, May 7, 2014 IP
  2. Frasser Beecroft

Frasser Beecroft Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Banuji.

It depends how you want to do it - there are basically free or paid options, although even the free ones involve your time so are not really that free :).

In essence, the best free methods are using forums and posting onto other peoples blog sites - this does not mean spamming with all sorts of nonsense - you need to read the post and add an appropriate comment.
    On blogs when you comment you add your name and your website which is hyperlinked in your name - if people click on your link, it's instant traffic. The same can be said in forums - if you use a signature with your website details, then again people can click on your site details.

Some people will also use articles to drive traffic to their websites. Places like EzineArticles are very popular.

As far as paid traffic there are many many ways including facebook ads, solo ads, list brokers etc. It all depends on your budget.

If you go to my own here (fiveinthemorningdotcom) you'll see how I am starting my own internet journey, trying to drive traffic to my blog and make that elusive first $1 online.

Hope this helps.

Frasser
    FiveInTheMorningdotcom

Frasser Beecroft, May 7, 2014 IP
  3. Nlive

Nlive Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You must do "SEO",
    and I think there are many ways to make people go to your sites more often:
    • Add your site to Google webmaster
    • Make your article/post is unique, make it useful for viewers.
    • Join forum (same subjects) and share your article.
    • Join some communitys, in there, you visit their sites and they visit yours

Nlive, May 7, 2014 IP
  4. Banuji

Banuji Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you give list for article submissions?

Banuji, May 7, 2014 IP
  5. Banuji

Banuji Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    which communitys...

Banuji, May 7, 2014 IP
  6. Nlive

Nlive Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Q-Q
    Find them on Facebook, or SEO forum, I cant show you because I'm not from Indi Q_Q. I'm using a software that allow me visit their sites, they use it too

Nlive, May 7, 2014 IP
  7. Banuji

Banuji Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you tell me the software what you are using?

Banuji, May 7, 2014 IP
  8. Ryan Viola

Ryan Viola Member

Best Answers:
    I will suggest you about high quality content with proper user friendly navigation, and also need to do some ethical seo work for real link building

Ryan Viola, May 7, 2014 IP
  9. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's difficult to comment on how you could increase traffic without actually seeing your website.
    Does your website bring value to its potential readers? Is it well designed?

praetserge, May 8, 2014 IP
  10. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well @Banuji let me give you some quick advise don't move forward with the people who are suggesting the use of softwares, articles, .... etc in order to get yourself ranked in the search engine, trust me it is going to take you to doomsday. There are many SEO's out here who posts some old and outdated methods, now you'll ask why its just to get link juice as well as business out of it. What you can do is firstly and the most importantly you should subscribe yourself to the searchengineland posts, it will keep you updated to the upcoming change in the search engine ranking system. Next suggestion I am going to give you in order to get good traffic is you need to have patience because in this you can't bet that the work you are doing today is going to show you result tomorrow I will give you result after 6month or more...... I'll say in off page you can concentrate over the forums participation, yahoo answers ... based on your niche try gaining the back links from the signature panel and one more thing try to stay away from the posts that looks spam. What more you can do is create a blog in your sub-domain i.e. like xyz.com/blog post your articles or blog there and use the power of the social media sites like Facebook, Google+, StumbleUpon.......... to make the content viral and once the content gets viral you will get bulk of traffic right over to you site and this traffic will help you increasing your ranking among the competitors in the SERP.

Last edited: May 8, 2014
    John Dave, May 8, 2014 IP
  11. Banuji

Banuji Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How to know my site is well designed?

Banuji, May 8, 2014 IP
  12. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I will that question is just annoying ! If you yourself is not confident about the design of the site how do you think others can ..... ??? I think you must have got what I am trying to say ....

John Dave, May 8, 2014 IP
  13. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe doing SEO... SEO is the best way to boost your website traffic. Just don't forget to follow ALL rules, read a lot online for advices, strategies and even tips... And never give up! :)

patco, May 9, 2014 IP
  14. Pooja Gupta

Pooja Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    you can do the proper Seo with unique content posting. It will definitely increase the traffic to the website.

Pooja Gupta, May 10, 2014 IP
  15. abiabiah

abiabiah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should rank your website high in Google and this way you can drive traffic to your website.

abiabiah, May 10, 2014 IP