1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Index and Onpage

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Nlive, May 7, 2014.

I heard that everytime Google bot visit your site, if there's nothing new, Google bot will revisit your site after a long time. Is it right? I created some backlink but Google hasn't indexed my site, i think 2 weeks.
    Second. Every I click to Diagnosis from SEOquake, i see many stats. So, best way is make sure that every all pages have good stats? Not only homepage?
    Thanks

Solved! View solution.
    Nlive, May 7, 2014 IP
  2. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, to some extent I'll say that yes when the google spiders came down to your site and can't find the fresh content it came back after a while, but what you can do is if the Google spiders are not coming you could always use your Google webmaster tool for notifying the bots that some changes has been made, I am sure that you must be knowing how to use the "Fetch as Google option". :)

John Dave, May 8, 2014 IP
    You tell search engines how often to come to your site in robots.txt. Set the crawling speed to be the same as your content updating speed.

To help index your site faster, send the page to an indexer.

You make the "stats" on other pages as good as the homepage by directing backlinks to them aswell, otherwise not only will only your homepage be the only page indexed, it will look absolutely unnatural and could lead to penalties.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Traditione, May 8, 2014 IP
  4. Nlive

Nlive Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, thank you very much. Finally Google has indexed my page but in Page info, I still don't see my backlinks (Are them too less?). So, I have to do better.
    But the fact is: I see many pages on top of Google and thier Onpage is terrible. Onpage includes Internal links, is it very important?
    Thanks!

Nlive, May 9, 2014 IP
  5. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your backlinks might not be indexed in the search results pages. Search for the urls and see if you get results.

I'm glad you've observed that sites can rank without significant on page optimization. Too many people were over-optimizing keywords, titles, headers and Google had to cut back on the strength they were given. Remember when you could just put your keywords in bold or have a huge list of keywords on the page and it would rank? That turned out to be more spammy than off page SEO.

Off page SEO, social media and networking, as well as networking with other site owners, and buying ads on sites, is tremendously important in both directing targeted traffic to your site and ranking higher.

I've found that good on page SEO brings traffic(I tested this with Yoast. First I just wrote an article, then I used Yoast and traffic came in droves), but isn't going to go up in rank with that alone. Proper off page SEO brings in additional traffic, creates a social atmosphere, and makes search engines see more authority in the site. The thing that no one really likes to talk about is that off page SEO is much less spammy, brings better information, targets customers far better, and if handled by search engines properly, creates a much better SERP than if we were to go back to the times when you could rank with bold keywords and keyword spamming.

Correct, intelligent internal links that also look good and are optimized for the intended purpose are a must, but they can be lost without off page marketing, which is why you can find amazing sites wayyy deep in the SERP and junk up top. The junk decided to market their site while the quality sites didn't understand that search engines are a business, not a library.

Some day this will change and the content itself will be what ranks, but that day is not here yet. It's still all about advertising.

Traditione, May 9, 2014 IP
  6. pradeepit25

pradeepit25 Member

Best Answers:
    yes this is true, google will crawl site with poor rate that doesn't changes frequently, as they checks the sitemap and Robot.txt they got to know how often site is updated and so they decides when to crawls the site.

pradeepit25, May 9, 2014 IP
  7. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, that's NOT true! You can't control WHEN Google will visit your website and it's not true that it won't visit your website for a LONGER period if it can't find new content in the page now for example!!! ;)

patco, May 9, 2014 IP
  8. Nlive

Nlive Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, Solved but Can we discuss here? Or put a new topic?
    I want ask you a serious question: SEO with illegal keywords. How do you ?? A guy has asked me

Nlive, May 10, 2014 IP