1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

e-mail mailing address

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Abdul Malequr, Apr 26, 2014.

Can anyone suggest as to how I can get e-mail mailing address in bulk to do marketing of website for e-commerce purposes? Thanks.

Abdul Malequr, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  2. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Excuse me, but are you talking about bulk emailing? Just to say that in most cases this is considered as SPAM...

patco, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  3. M.IMRAN

M.IMRAN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    suggestion is not to do this. everyone mad at email spam :mad:.

M.IMRAN, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Put an opt in/signup form on your website and let your visitors choose to get your newsletter. If your site is any good people will want to hear more from you although I'd rather get an update from my facebook feed than another email in my inbox.

sarahk, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  5. sweetboy1

sweetboy1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try to extract online from here http://e-mailFilter.com

sweetboy1, May 8, 2014 IP
  6. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh... my gosh I don't think you are going to get any benefit from it, well if its your wish then I would say instead of waisting your time on the email marketing through some ...... i would say try signing up to the LinkedIn increase you connection and then keep on messaging them now idea behind saying this is as consider if you send some email asking for ....... he/she is going to mark it as spam and you are never going to get replies and most the people you email would be the people who can't afford it and doing the same think using the LinkedIn network will maximise the chances of getting attention as the people there are professional. But still I would not recommend doing this as ultimately its .........

John Dave, May 9, 2014 IP
  7. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Even if you bought an email list, you would have to scrub it yourself, and could end up not be worth a penny to you.

The best way is to collect emails yourself through sign ups and the like, because then you have a better idea who's interested and can give the products they're already looking for.

Regardless whether it's email, social media, or something else, unsolicited and unwanted and untargeted messages are annoying, expensive, and a fruitless gamble. Marketing is about getting the right stuff to the people who want it.

Traditione, May 9, 2014 IP