1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any way to register .th Thai domain name?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by vyzimin, May 6, 2014.

Hey, I want to register a domain under .th but it is locked. Do you know any global domain registrar who allows to register Thai domains within the .th only extension?

vyzimin, May 6, 2014 IP
  2. Nicky Oktavian

Nicky Oktavian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I find registrar for th domain also :D

Nicky Oktavian, May 6, 2014 IP
  3. bluemuse

bluemuse Member

Best Answers:
    only co.th is available I think, but it's a hard task, read here: https://www.thnic.co.th/en/thaidomain/

register at: https://www.thnic.co.th/

bluemuse, May 6, 2014 IP
  4. delix

delix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't know if I have current information, but Thai domains with extension .th are blocked for all registrars. So, unfortunately, you won't be able to buy it at the moment. I've once needed a Thai domain and decided to register in the .co.th extension which is also very popular in Thailand. But from what I can see, there are also other popular domains available, like .in.th. You just have to remember that there are certain conditions that must be met in order to register Thai Internet domains.

There are many companies that offer the opportunity to buy a Thai domain, just google phrase: local presence co.th thai domain

delix, May 8, 2014 IP