1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

70% of traffic drop for the 2ed time !

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by madyn.malfi, Mar 7, 2014.

Hello everyone ! .. so i have wallpaper website and i have an average traffic between 500-800 per day , but for the 2ed time my traffic drop about ~70% .

The 1st time the traffic drop for 10 days and then went back but this time i am really worry if it wont , and i want to know what is the reason !! ..

can anyone here help me please !

thanks.

sas.PNG dssa.PNG

madyn.malfi, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  2. madyn.malfi

madyn.malfi Banned

Best Answers:
    no help !!?
    where are the experts :p

madyn.malfi, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  3. initzero

initzero Active Member

Best Answers:
    we have similar issues. you can check below thread.

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/please-review-my-website.2710723/#post-18904062

most of traffic came from organic search and i checked my webmaster tool my queries only targets two of my article posts. But still its strange to think that for certain months the people doesn't search for that queries.

initzero, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Keep in mind that a lot of traffic used to come from the sites that served as little directories (something similar to: Top 100 Wallpaper Sites). Google keeps demoting those "directories" and also it keeps shifting its search results to suit users' needs. Thus the drop in traffic. We used to get a lot of traffic from the "Top 100 classifieds sites" sites. Pretty much all of them are nowhere to be found now. You need to look for ways to advertise your site apart from major search engines.

qwikad.com, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  5. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats very strange TBH, did you do any blackhat seo that might've gotten you banned from the search engine?

ash1ey82, Mar 13, 2014 IP
  6. madyn.malfi

madyn.malfi Banned

Best Answers:
    nope i did not do any Blackhat .. no traffic is goin up again but slowly !! ... its now 230 per day !

madyn.malfi, Mar 29, 2014 IP
  7. Adikul

Adikul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Google is changing it's algo consistently. Just check majestic for Bad links and I am sure it's the reason!

Adikul, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  8. broombroom

broombroom Member

Best Answers:
    Google seems to be going haywire at the minute. I to am trying to recover from a 50% drop in traffic for no known reason of its cause. You say you have a wallpaper website. Perhaps Google doesn't like it any more because I am assuming you won't have many pages of text i.e. mainly wallpaper images? Have you done any black hat SEO? Check what date you took the hit on and see if any updates where released that day. Also check your webmaster tools for any alerts.

broombroom, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  9. kambone

kambone Peon

Best Answers:
    Google made a lot of changes this month.
    Luckyly this had positive effect on our sites, but as already mentioned directories and listing site links don't have much value anymore for the page rank.

kambone, May 7, 2014 IP
  10. initzero

initzero Active Member

Best Answers:
    so this explains why my site's traffic suddenly improve a lot...

initzero, May 7, 2014 IP