1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link building method

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by somen123, May 2, 2014.

What are the most effective link building methods now?And what type of link should I avoid?

somen123, May 2, 2014 IP
  2. rusbeels

rusbeels Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    post only quality links ...

rusbeels, May 2, 2014 IP
  3. Resource9

Resource9 Member

Best Answers:
    If you would like to build links, then blog commenting is not very useful. Most of the bloggers has attached a nofollow tag to the comments and also the spam comments are immediately removed. Consider getting content based backlinks through article submission, blog posting, forum posting etc.

Resource9, May 6, 2014 IP
  4. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Social media is probably the most effective method for building links building especially bookmarking. I use a plugin for Mozilla Firefox although they have plugin for almost every internet browser but this plugin share every new blog article I write to every social media and bookmarking (stumbleupon, Pinterest, etc etc).

Here's the plugin:
    They are very excellent plugin and they are the easiest and is how I get several backlinks and main traffic as well. When you download the plugin for one of your internet browser and then go to the options on the plugin and add few of services I recommend:

• FaceBook (duh)
    • Twitter (duh)
    • Google+
    • Tumblr
    • Reddit (duh)
    • StumbleUpOn (you will probably get the most traffics and backlinks from this service)
    • Digg
    • Delicious
    • Linkedin
    • Diigo (When you sign up for Diigo, I would suggest you to look for some groups because that's where the backlinks and traffic comes from, so find some of groups that relates to whatever your website is about - If you need some assistance to learn how to use Diigo feel free to PM me and I'll teach you).
    • FriendFeed (Almost same as Twitter and Diigo altogether. So when you sign up, join the groups/lists that relates to your website/blogs and when you post your website, articles or posts on FriendFeed you would need to mention all of groups that you have joined that relates to your website - Very useful like Diigo).

Hope this helps you a little bit and if you need any help, pm me and I'll help you whenever it's possible.

Joshie, May 6, 2014 IP
    Dean_Saliba and Karuna17 like this.
  5. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, most of the link building methods now is cut down by the Google what left now is getting links from the forum signature panel, yahoo answers, try getting traffic from the Social media. What you can do is create a blog on your subdomain and start posting your article there share your blogpost over the social media network in this way your content goes viral and you will be able to get link juice out of it.

John Dave, May 7, 2014 IP
  6. Kamaldeep Singh SEO

Kamaldeep Singh SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to Matt Cutts We need to create Natural Links, google says your links looks Natural. Press release, Article submission are the best link building method, Make sure you have quality content.

Kamaldeep Singh SEO, May 7, 2014 IP
  7. michalsemen

michalsemen Member

Best Answers:
    Guest blogging is important, you can get quality of backlinks from there. You can contact bloggers offering you to write a quality post for them and simply you can leave back a link in that post. It will be do follow as well as it will be highly beneficial to rank your website.

On the other hand you can also try forums for some quality links.

michalsemen, May 7, 2014 IP
  8. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Forum posting is the best method for link building

meethi jain, May 7, 2014 IP
  9. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    First avoid to do spamming. And do following link building techniques:
    Blog commenting
    Forum posting
    Directory submission
    article writing
    social bookmarking + ping
    state submission

Henry Calvin, May 7, 2014 IP
  10. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    avoid linkes from overSEOd blogs -- those, that, you know, accept any guest blog article, avoid traffic from suspicious sites with adult and pirate content, no matter what country they are from

Karuna17, May 7, 2014 IP
  11. Prasseo

Prasseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    You can choose any thing but do some quality links to build...

Prasseo, May 7, 2014 IP
  12. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What a great post! I have used their FireFox plugin in the past, but deleting it because it wasn't doing anything for me, obviously I wasn't using it as well as you were and I'm now giving it another try. :)

Dean_Saliba, May 7, 2014 IP
  13. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you have any problem with using it, let me know and I would be happy to help you man!

Joshie, May 7, 2014 IP
  14. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    m.sivarajan, May 7, 2014 IP