1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best blogging platform

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by RAF Systems, May 3, 2014.

Ok i can just post on twitter or facebook, but im looking for a blogging platfrom i can use on a daily basis to just add reviews, ideas and discussion topics to. Sort of like a diary.

But i want to be able to monetize it by placing ads.

what can i use

RAF Systems, May 3, 2014 IP
  2. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    One word: Wordpress. You can never go wrong with Wordpress and I am sure several of people here will agree with me.

Joshie, May 4, 2014 IP
    Avallon1 and Snoopy240 like this.
  3. Andrus

Andrus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress is probably your best bet. It is constantly updated, very good user inerface, hundreds of thousands free themes and plugins, plus very easy to customize if you need to change something.

Andrus, May 5, 2014 IP
  4. RAF Systems

RAF Systems Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have a self managed vps, centos, using webmin panel, is there way i can install worpress

RAF Systems, May 5, 2014 IP
  5. Andrus

Andrus Active Member

Best Answers:
    if your control pane does not have a "one click" installation option, then you can do it manually.
    check: http://wordpress.org/download/ and http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress

Andrus, May 5, 2014 IP
    Joshie likes this.
  6. skfauzdar

skfauzdar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wordpress is the best choice.

skfauzdar, May 5, 2014 IP
  7. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Totally Agree!

Go with WordPress. The simplicity to customize your blog is amazing. Simple Blogging Platform but yet so powerful.

Try building your own self-hosted blog site. :cool:

Cheers! ...

Snoopy240, May 5, 2014 IP
  8. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress is awesome and really easy to use.

iwebsocial, May 12, 2014 IP
  9. sarahmills

sarahmills Member

Best Answers:
    WordPress is easy to use and very flexible Content Management System. Comes with lot of plugins which can enhance WordPress functionality. Go for WordPress.

sarahmills, May 12, 2014 IP
  10. YOUNGDW

YOUNGDW Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend MyBizziBlog.com. It's a free social blogging platform that allows you to publish your videos,photos,audios,and text. It also has built in monetization features that supports Adsense,Chitika, and MyBizziBlog's very own revenue sharing program. MyBizziBlog also allows you to accept contributors to your blogs, and set up revenue-sharing for your contributors. A unique feature of MyBizziBlog is that it allows bloggers to receive funding for their blogs with virtual shares called "Studio Shares". This allows others to invest in their blogs (while earnings money from selling the shares). The funding is then added the the blog's account and can be used for various things like paying contributors. There are alot more features of this new social blogging platform that you would have to find out for yourself, those are just a few of the features. I hope you like it.

YOUNGDW, May 12, 2014 IP
  11. tuiykkwr

tuiykkwr Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can go for Wordpress. It is really a good platform for posting. It gives multiple free tools to you for blog creation like themes,Plug-ins etc. https://wordpress.com/

tuiykkwr, Aug 26, 2014 IP
  12. obada

obada Member

Best Answers:
    I believe that wordpress is the best blogging platform , however WordPress is very easy to use and user friendly , and the themes they offer are really attractive and good looking .

obada, Aug 27, 2014 IP
  13. Derek.Res

Derek.Res Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @RAF Systems, as you can see, Wordpress is the way to go. If you're not familiar with hosting sites and need some help setting up your first wordpress site, PM me and I will be glad to help you. I once had so many questions on starting my first WP site and it's good to give back. I would suggest you go ahead and start with a self hosted site and your own domain name instead of using free platforms, it does not cost much to host a single site and I could probably help you on that end also. The system is very easy to use and your learning curve won't be very challenging for the most part.

Derek.Res, Aug 27, 2014 IP
  14. Manoj_Online

Manoj_Online Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress is really awesome with hunderds of features, no doubt.
    also refer
    50 Most Popular Blogging Platforms on the Web
    at
    http://www.technochilly.com/2014/06/50-popular-blogging-platforms-web/

Manoj_Online, Aug 27, 2014 IP
  15. loftluck123

loftluck123 Member

Best Answers:
    The Best blogging platform is Wordpress. Its the only thing that will let give you complete control over your content. Blogger is also a great platform but i suggest not to use blogger if you have plans of making money from your content because blogger has a weird way of making this extremely hard.

loftluck123, Sep 5, 2014 IP