1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find competitor Backlinks?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by panki90, Apr 29, 2014.

1. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I am definitely going to try the same. :)

John Dave, May 4, 2014 IP
    Kamaldeep Singh SEO likes this.
  2. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    I've switched to moonsearch from ahrefs - cause it's free and shows really limitless backlinks

Karuna17, May 5, 2014 IP
  3. Sharmeen

Sharmeen Member

Best Answers:
    Among all of them, I find ahrefs the best. I haven't tried the paid version yet though.

Sharmeen, May 5, 2014 IP
  4. nightwolf909

nightwolf909 Active Member

Best Answers:
    MajesticSEO kicks ass, much better than Ahrefs and I check dozens of sites daily, sometimes hundreds and Majestic shows more results each time.

nightwolf909, May 5, 2014 IP
  5. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Many tool are available for search back links, open site explorer is the one of the best tool.

meethi jain, May 5, 2014 IP
  6. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    site: example.com will list the pages from that particular domain and will NOT show you who links to your competitor.

if you need competitors' links then why don't you get a free 30-day trial from moz and get all the links and then cancel the subscription.
    There's one problem with all those tools as they don't tell you which particular links give most of the juice in google's eyes so you'll have to spend a lot of time analysing the links.

praetserge, May 5, 2014 IP
  7. selva787

selva787 Active Member

Best Answers:
    use Google as soon as possible for find backlinks. use like as "yourdomin.com" and then search (use double codes)

selva787, May 5, 2014 IP
  8. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Many online tools are available in market. open site explorer is the on of the best tool for search back links of website

meethi jain, May 6, 2014 IP
  9. abiabiah

abiabiah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    RankSignals seems to be impressive, I will recommend it for checking backlinks.

abiabiah, May 10, 2014 IP
  10. Davide Di Prossimo

Davide Di Prossimo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi panki90,

Almost all the tools mentioned above are great resources, and you’re surely going to be satisfied. I’d like to suggest a further one though: Follow, which you can download from here: http://follow.net/?utm_source=internal, I work with the company.

Follow has a section called Web Mentions, on which you can see where your competitors have backlinks. Knowing this is definitely an advantage, as you can create a relationship with those sites, and perhaps they’ll talk about your product or website, too. Moreover, Follow has this specific feature, called News Feed, which allows you to see a whole feed of mentions, on channels like Facebook, Twitter, and more, which is also very useful.

Follow can be installed as a toolbar on your browser, but you can get access to statistics on the a web-based platform, too. You can open an account for free with Follow, even though there is the choice to more advanced paid plans.

Closely monitoring several sites takes a lot of work, but Follow can be set up in a way you’ll be notified when the sites you want to monitor do anything new online. As I said, there is a free version you can download and install immediately. Go to Follow.net: http://follow.net/?utm_source=internal, give it a try, and let me know what you think.

Davide Di Prossimo, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  11. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use Ahrefs or Backlinkwatch. Pretty good and free tools to investigate your competitor's backlinks. Also, OpenSiteExpolorer could help you a lot! :)

patco, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  12. armenio

armenio Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend majesticseo.

armenio, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  13. sakib hasan11

sakib hasan11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One of my favourite SEO tricks that has stood the test of time is to simply steal your competitors rankings.With a bit of elbow grease, backlink checkers & competitor analysis it is easy to out rank your competition.You can even do it with a combination of free tools!

sakib hasan11, Jul 17, 2014 IP
  14. jackkarter

jackkarter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of free tools out there if you are looking for basic results but if you need to get absolutely every single backlink, I'd recommend you use both, Ahrefs and Majestic SEO.
    I've found when checking backlinks with these tools that they give the best results.
    Most of the free tools use their indexes so you may as well go straight to the original sources.

jackkarter, Jul 19, 2014 IP
  15. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are some great tools with the help of which you can find out your competitor's backlinks. I would recommend you to use ahrefs or majestic seo. However, they offer only limited features in the free section.

rankwatch.com, Aug 26, 2014 IP
  16. Eliza Anderson

Eliza Anderson Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    The majestic SEO and the backlink watch are the best tools to see the backlinks made by your competitors.

Eliza Anderson, Aug 26, 2014 IP
  17. Nitin.hubnix

Nitin.hubnix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are lot of websites through which you can get backlink of your competitors; such as ahrefs, backlinkwatch and linkstant etc.

Nitin.hubnix, Aug 26, 2014 IP