1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion needed

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by Maqbool, Mar 28, 2014.

HI, all Dp members,

I want to know about

One person from Dp , i buy links from that person, after few days , he remove one link , my client check and send me that link remove , i message him, he told me link remove by mistake , after 2 or 3 days , he will add again link, then i will check regularly that link , yesterday link no follow i ping again him, he will told will be do follow soon. But today not done by him and told me not possible to change in do follow. Now he told me my site google will banned that why i do that.

I want to know about , can i forward this matter to Google and also return the payment as well?
    Please Dont reply here, PM me for detail of site and reply

Thanks

Maqbool, Mar 28, 2014 IP
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You could forward this info to Google, but for the life of me I can't think of why.

Too funny.

browntwn, Mar 29, 2014 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. ahsan karim

ahsan karim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No brother it will be harmful for your client to inform google about it as google is against buying and selling of links but you can sue him in court or send him legal notice.

ahsan karim, May 4, 2014 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    LOL..."Dear Google, I was trying to cheat you by buying links and the seller ended up cheating me, instead. Can you help me collect my fee back from my former co-conspirator?"

jrbiz, May 4, 2014 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.