1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WHY people do start a business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by everythinglore, Feb 10, 2014.

1. JerryBorgg

JerryBorgg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    People start their own business for a number of reasons. To work for themselves, set their own schedule, money, freedom, so on and so on. I opened a Binary Options company so I could work from home and be my own boss. This transition has allowed me to work my won hours and only answer to myself. There are however negatives. You're not sure of your salary and you have more stress dealing with everything.

JerryBorgg, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  2. JerryBorgg

JerryBorgg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    People start their own business for a number of reasons. To work for themselves, set their own schedule, money, freedom, so on and so on. I opened a Binary Options company so I could work from home and be my own boss. This transition has allowed me to work my won hours and only answer to myself. There are however negatives. You're not sure of your salary and you have more stress dealing with everything.

JerryBorgg, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  3. Webfrontier Biz

Webfrontier Biz Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's simply because some people want to be their own boss.

Webfrontier Biz, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  4. StartingaBusinessfromHome

StartingaBusinessfromHome Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a number of different reasons why people start up there own Business, for me I run an online shop selling second hand goods, and I'm currently working on a blog, I was previously working in full time employment, I decided to take the plunge as I always wanting to start my own business and build something up from scratch. Businesses take time to build up, I started mine with nothing but pure heart and determination, I don't earn as much as I did from my previous Job, nor do I enjoy any holidays away, but I do have the potential to earn more money over time, and to be able to take holidays in the future, I'm also much more free regarding being able to do this or do that, I used to feel like a bumblebee trapped in a greenhouse, I wouldn't want it any other way now. So the main reason I started my business was for the "potential to earn more money" " The satisfaction of starting something from nothing" and "becoming successful"

Andy

5. Eddie Phillips

Eddie Phillips Member

Best Answers:
    With the price of fuel so high, I spend a good portion of what I make on travel and auto upkeep.

Working at home is a lot cheaper and I don't have to dress "business casual."

Finding a steady home income is another story however. There a lot of "talk" about people doing it, but I still have to work part-time to keep up with bills.

I have been successful with landing a couple of home "call-center" jobs. After going through the training, I felt this was not for me however.

Eddie Phillips, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  6. JerryBorgg

JerryBorgg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with Eddie. I too work from home. I believe that economically it is better to work at least part time from home. My Binary Options job allows me to work from home 3 days and from the office 2 days.

JerryBorgg, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  7. Rakesh doddera

Rakesh doddera Member

Best Answers:
    Most of them don't want to work under anyone.They should lead their own life style.
    You can earn more money as well.Having their own business can make you smile on Mondays eager to start work rather than dragging yourself in to someone else's business.

Rakesh doddera, Mar 18, 2014 IP
  8. JerryBorgg

JerryBorgg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This version of the argument is not known to be dissatisfying. If we build an appropriate back drop than the design will be unrecognizable.

Binary Options
    Binary Options Brokers

JerryBorgg, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  9. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are over million reasons why people start a business. Is it a hobby only or they are trying to become rich? Who knows, we all have different reasons.

I know why I've started. To earn money and live a life exactly how I dreamed.

VukasinI, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  10. SKMoe

SKMoe Active Member

Best Answers:
    I start a business for freedom to pursue the things i want to do and spend my time on the things that are most important for it.

SKMoe, Apr 24, 2014 IP
    Constructor Decasa likes this.
  11. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Below could be the reasons.

1) Want to work for his/her own idea, not for the developed idea.
    2) Have courage to take risks.
    3) Don't want reporting time to time
    4) Want to be the BOSS.
    5) To earn more.

janinaherz, May 3, 2014 IP
    vidhi543 and bandorsson like this.
  12. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    There's advantages and disadvantages of both working for an employer and being your own boss. When you work for someone else, it gives you the feeling of security -- that you'll be taken care of. You also have that feeling of belonging to something that is larger than yourself, and working for someone else can open up doors for meeting new people who might become your lifelong friends.

You also feel a part of what other people are doing. On the other hand, you'd feel more free if you could pursue your own vision, not the mission statement of another company. Still, people might think just because they can make their own schedule when self-employed, that means that they will have an "easy life." You might have more control over your own schedule when running a business. However, you also have more responsibility. If you don't deliver what the customer wants, you don't get paid, period.

Still, the idea of owning something that's "yours" not someone else's is quite appealing. Everyone wants to feel like they have control over one aspect of their life at least.

Alyssa Lochmore, May 3, 2014 IP
  13. Ence Litsep

Ence Litsep Active Member

Best Answers:
    I started my own business because I was presented with an opportunity to help people, learn a lot and provide for my family. As I have been starting it I have learned so many different things it astounds me. I realize now that it is a very rare thing for a person to get paid what they are worth. That holds true for the lazy workers and the proactive ones. Even the guy sweeping the floor of the store is of limitless value. So this is some of the reasons why I started my business and I imagine why other people start theirs.

Ence Litsep, May 3, 2014 IP
  14. bandorsson

bandorsson Banned

Best Answers:
    According to me, if you want to explore your ideas and want to do something UNIQUE on your own risks then JOB is not a place for you. I guess people start businesses because they want to explore something in their own way and want all credit of the same. And anyway, businesses have always more risks and it clearly means that more risks = more money. :p

bandorsson, May 5, 2014 IP