1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Love the Internet

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by KonRadicool, Apr 29, 2014.

Hey everyone, Konrad here. I Just wanted to actually acknowledge how much the Internet has changed my life over the years and what an incredible opportunities it has created.
    I love how the internet does not discriminate and gives everyone equal opportunity to make money and become experts in their chosen fields.
    I mean where else could you do the thing you really love, turn it into a business and make money from it from absolute zero. At the same time learning more about your favorite things and doing what you love.
    That's my rant, how has the internet improved your life
    Regards
    Konrad

KonRadicool, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  2. mark ginn

mark ginn Active Member

Best Answers:
    it's great, i can slander people anonymously....
    all in all the internet turns people rich through exploiting common/everyday happenings in life but from behind a computer.
    in reality the internet is just a way of keeping people in their homes convincing them to gamble, rant, shop and abuse other people, the people above that are me you and every other internet entrepreneur who can use this information to our best advantage and make money from it.

mark ginn, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  3. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    I recon there is enough money for everyone to have a piece of the pie, its just some people who not only abuse it but become greedy as well. If people followed what they really enjoyed doing online then they could have fun whilst generating a steady income. After of course learning how to monetize their businesses :)
    Regards
    Konrad

KonRadicool, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  4. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I love the internet also. If it wasn't for internet then I would be jobless for the rest of my life and have no income. Not because I don't want to work, I always want to work but the reason I would be jobless for the rest of my life if the internet doesn't exist is because I am disabled and this limits my activity (movements) but thankfully the internet does exist and it helps my life much easier because I have income that I can afford to supports myself, and my family if they struggle to pay for bills, foods or some clothes to put on their back. Not only that it gives me a chance to have some incomes but a chance to do what is my passion which is to help people in need out.

Edit: Well actually when I think about it I MIGHT could have a job but only if it has something to do with computers such as building, or replace or repair but there's no place around here that hire people to use the computer unless I drive 2 hours a day which is too long of a drive for me especially when it's daily.

Joshie, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  5. KonRadicool

Best Answers:
    @Joshie Glad to hear you can make a living online. What do you do to make money online? what were some of the challenges for you and earning your first check?
    Regards
    Konrad

KonRadicool, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  6. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    That is true I agree with you.

Gianni Palazzo, May 2, 2014 IP
  7. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Few of things to make income.

1. Ads.
    2. Amazon Affiliates.
    3. Websites builder (I am being paid monthly for running three companies websites two of them is local, maintaining them and update whatever they wish after e-mailing me to request either add something or change something).
    4. Private web hosting (sells hosting to few of people so I get recurring payments monthly). I could be a public web hosting company but I prefer not to, I only sell limits hosting depends on who needs hosting.
    5. Others such as selling services (content for articles/blogs, migrating websites especially wordpress, a bit of internet marketing for local companies for their websites).

Challenges? Man, challenges are thrown in my way every day. Especially these two companies e-mail me almost every 30 to 45 minutes, or an hour if I am lucky to change things for their website as I maintain their websites for them.

Affiliates is a bit of challenging for me as well especially writing some reviews in attempt to pull them into buy things if I recommend what I review, depends on they are good or not. I struggle this challenge everyday.

My total income from all of these isn't much but definitely good enough to have a roof over my head, clothes on myself and my family and bills (almost 2k worth of bills) paid monthly.

Last edited: May 2, 2014
    Joshie, May 2, 2014 IP
  8. KonRadicool

Best Answers:
    Thats fantastic news, so good to hear another online success story :)
    Regards
    Konrad

KonRadicool, May 2, 2014 IP
  9. bundrell

bundrell Peon

Best Answers:
    you also can go with adsense simply .

bundrell, May 5, 2014 IP
  10. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You could but why not make extra income?

Joshie, May 5, 2014 IP
  11. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely, no doubt about that.
    If people give more time, they can make even more money.

janinaherz, May 31, 2014 IP
  12. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Humans are social by nature, so it is not surprising that one of the big benefits of the Internet is that it has enhanced socializing amongst our species. Whether it is Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, Instagram, DP, etc., with an Internet connection humans have the ability to converse, exchange ideas, argue, complain, gossip, etc., to entire groups of people that would never otherwise connect. While business opportunities and transactions have absolutely been positively impacted by the Internet, I think that boundary-less human socializing has had the biggest positive impact. On DP, as an example, I have had numerous exchanges with people from all over the world. It is pretty safe to say that I would have never had the benefit of such easy and safe contact were it not for the Internet.

Beyond the broader scope of interactions described above, there is a more personal level of enhanced socializing, as well. For example, I joined LinkedIn in 1999 or 2000. In the ensuing 2-3 years, I connected with dozens of former colleagues, classmates, neighbors, friends and even distant family that I may never have had contact with again due to geography changes, personal situations changing, etc. It was a wonderful experience and definitely enhanced my socializing.

I got my first email account in 1994 (there were only two choices: AOL or Compuserv) and I recall so-called experts around that time fretting that the Web would turn humans into computer-hypnotized zombies who would lose all social skills from a lack of interaction with humans. The business side of that theory was that a lot of jobs would be lost due to disintermediation. Salespeople and purchasing agents, for example, would no longer be necessary because one company's computer automatic purchasing program would scour websites for the best price and then just buy the needed products/services or put the purchase on auction to be bid on by other companies' automatic bidding programs. I was not worried because I have always felt that humans are social animals who turn all technology to suit their purposes, a big part of which is socializing. It turns out that I was right: I see no decline in salespeople or purchasing agents due to technology; if anything, I think that there are more of them and they use the technology to enhance their jobs, not eliminate them.

jrbiz, May 31, 2014 IP
  13. FTS!

FTS! Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, me too :)

FTS!, May 31, 2014 IP
  14. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    How internet change the world? I can't tell you how it impacts to my life. But I can tell you that I spend at least 7 hrs a day with it for my office work, part time online job(blog posting), serf for source of general information, reading news, social network chatting...

Thanks so much for internet inventor.

Michael Leng, Aug 31, 2014 IP
  15. pilot35

pilot35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The internet is one of mankind's biggest inventions. It brings the world closer together, gives more people opportunities to make extra income. 99.9% of my income comes from online. I just couldn't live without it. You ask any other full-time internet marketers and they'll say the same thing. I will be living on the streets if the internet disappeared. :)

pilot35, Sep 5, 2014 IP