1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

plz review a new social network

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Robinsh123, Apr 7, 2014.

hey friends, I want you to see this new social network created for the Internet Marketing niche and it's URL is themoneydeals(.)com

expecting some good suggestions and partnership opportunities.

Robinsh123, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  2. shurpa

shurpa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'd like to start of by saying that you are entering a heavily saturated market. At a glance you are competing with the site you are posting on, DigitalPoint, for traffic. This leads me to thinking: what does this site offer me that is unique and/or better than the current site I am using? The answer to this question should be your site's call-to-arms, so to speak. Have it be the center of attention and give a reason why your traffic should stay a while longer. Also having a registration form on the front page would help acquire more users.

With that all being said, I think your design looks clean. I would suggest focus more on usability for your users if you intend on staying in this niche.

shurpa, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  3. Robinsh123

Robinsh123 Member

Best Answers:
    I
    I'm going to create a site for spammers, you know they are banned even at the site where we are discussing.

And no doubt the beginning was always the hard way to travel for any site, even for the sites like Twitter.

Robinsh123, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  4. Robinsh123

Robinsh123 Member

Best Answers:
    hello fellow members, I'm creating a new site (check signature link) and now want your help to know that how the design is and what could be changed for better conversion at the home page.

Also suggest a monetization method to have an advert free UI, and feasible to make profit in that niche.

thanks.

Robinsh123, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  5. Jedineka

Jedineka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Design overall is looking good but that green is very distracting. On the About page the text is not arranged. Tag cloud not arranged ( tags are overlaping each other ).

Hope my oppinion helps.

Jedineka, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  6. Robinsh123

Robinsh123 Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah it's very helpful opinion, now I could think about another color, arranging tag cloud and improving the about page, infact currently I'm editing the about page.

So it's an opinion helping us to improve.

Robinsh123, Apr 30, 2014 IP