1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get 100000 unique visits to your blog through Adwords?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Amadish, Apr 12, 2014.

My question is for all the members of this forum.....How to get 100000 unique/month visits to your blog through Adwords?..I mean how much budget per month i need?

Amadish, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  2. seojig

seojig Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The question is broad and there is not an exact answer as cpc/cpm is varies from niche you are targeting but let me briefly explain what you can do. You can start with unique content marketing strategies by developing useful content and create some attractive banners. Once it is done, create Google display campaign (i recommend trying CPM and CPC both and use one which is cheaper for your industry).

seojig, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  3. Khivrin

Khivrin Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can calculate your budgeting fom:
    1. keywords
    2. targeting

The main ideas on this list are:
    1. Some keywords are incredibly expensive while others are cheap.
    2. The wrong targeting will lead to the budget waste. So know you audience. If you target your male product to femals, or your German market product to Indians - people will see your ads but you won't get response.
    3. Calculate the views.

There is also bids system for some sort of ads, so thee calculating the budgets is a bit more complicated.
    Hope it helps.

Khivrin, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  4. gknugurlu

gknugurlu Member

Best Answers:
    The budget you will need depends on the target keywords you choose. Adwords charges you for each click made and it depends on the keyword competition. The higher the competitors that bid on that keyword the higher you will have to pay. You can make estimations and check how much budget you will need to invest at google keyword planner.

gknugurlu, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  5. Garry_West

Garry_West Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'll advise you to analize your nishe. Working on the budget depends on your goals. You can choose only target keywords, spend a lot of time for analizing and choosing your prices-strategy, but you can fail. PPC is more difficult in a way of being unpredictable. Everything here depends on something else. Even seasons, weather and political-news can change everything and your budget mainly.

Garry_West, May 12, 2014 IP
  6. Hassan Manzoor

Hassan Manzoor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I advise you to chose your niche first and have ideas of targeting. Targeting is the most important thing. It means for what kind product you sell and what type of peoples have interest in it. In your budget.

Hassan Manzoor, May 21, 2014 IP
  7. Abdul Basit

Abdul Basit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First Hire PPC analyst then ask to him or mention your business in detail.

Abdul Basit, May 21, 2014 IP
  8. Jigney

Jigney Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Budget depends upon the keywords which you are targeting. As with some keywords you may receive cheaper clicks and some keywords have higher bids. So once you setup campaign and set keywords and ads. After running your campaign for a week you can analyse how much bidding is required for each keywords to get maximum traffic to your site. You can always hire professional AdWords company that will help you to reach your target market.

Jigney, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  9. rajniseo

rajniseo Member

Best Answers:
    I completely agree with some previous response by other members. I think it's not a one day task and not a rocket science do get 10000 visitors as early as possible. Getting traffic will depend on various factors. No matter wether you are using inorganic or organic version of promotion.
    Factors Can be:
    1) Selection of Keywords & their relevancy to the page you are promoting
    2) Target area
    3) Target industry
    4) Target audience
    5) Your budget with respect to ROI
    6) Website Status

rajniseo, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  10. jameswalker

jameswalker Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with everyone, it's depends on a lot of factors. Keywords cost, traffic, your bid.

Just as a tip, I would be as specific with keywords as you can to get quality customers / visitors.

jameswalker, Jun 18, 2014 IP