1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google is as Bad as Early Windows

Discussion in 'Google' started by SEO_WatchDog, Apr 23, 2014.

My frustration over Google services is now at a point when I am posting here:

All started with Google mail Pop3 protocol failure: My Bat client that has been working perfectly fine till today and now starts to download archived messages instead of downloading the new ones. I don't know why... I tried to delete my 32.000 archived messages but I just don't see a simple way to do that...

I switched to IMAP - and then e-mails in my main folder dissapeared... back to Pop3 with a backup file - nothing works...

Analytics keep failing for ever - DOES GOOGLE CARE TO SPLIT ORGANIC AND PAID TRAFFIC EVER???

Stable version of Chrome - of yes... I downloaded it several times during the last months and NONE of them work with my Corei3 HP laptop.

I am just getting so disappointed by their services.. can't believe it...

SEO_WatchDog, Apr 23, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know if I'd say Google reminds me of Early Windows.

Maybe Windows 8? :rolleyes:

danasurvey, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Maybe you need to switch to Opera?

Not sure if it's going to alleviate your frustration, but, hey, you never know...

qwikad.com, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  4. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    My advice, you are trying to contact google and tell them the problem you have with you.

Owl Writer, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  5. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Contacting Google can be quite the challenge. Not the most responsive company. ;)

danasurvey, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  6. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    Seems like you're having a lot of trouble. Have you (lol) googled your issues to see if anyone else has them. I've been using the set up you have (with the mail client and the chrome and everything) and it's been doing fine. Are you sure the problem is on google's side and not in the software you're using?

YJunK, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  7. almyty

almyty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    haha, 'try googling your issues' :D I love that. But be serious here for a moment, really if you have so much problems with google services you, really should switch to some other company

almyty, Apr 29, 2014 IP