1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I buy traffic from SEO service?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by glocal.com.au, Apr 28, 2014.

?

Should I buy traffic from SEO service?

1. Yes, It helps

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. May be worth a try

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. No.

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
    I was trying to get my site ranking higher in Google and there is a guy provides me SEO service website and I paid for $2 for it, after that, they did not contact me at all. I am curious how much they earn each day by doing this trick and provide no service when getting tiny amount of money from other people. If you are newbie like me, be careful these spammers, thanks

Anyway, when people said SEO service, is it about writing articles about a topic?

glocal.com.au, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  2. overseascareer

overseascareer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If u want traffic on your website or a particular webpage you should do the best SEO technique according to Google Algorithm and do not waste you money for buy any traffic.

overseascareer, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  3. jewels1

jewels1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    $2 doesn't seem too much for some people, but in some areas of the world $2 is a day's pay.

SEO services used to be backlinks in the past, now it's MOSTLY about content and a bit about backlinks, so yes it's about writing articles.

jewels1, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  4. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on your website. If it's season based or an upcoming hype or something then you might. Otherwise I shouldn't spend to many money on traffic since you have to find ways to get default traffic on a daily base. But I prefer people don't but that's just my opinion.

quiz, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  5. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    Short answer — no.
    Long answer: Having traffic that you bought is pretty much useless. It all just goes away once you stop buying it, and then what are you left with? Nothing.

Akash47, Apr 28, 2014 IP
    SliceOfLife likes this.
  6. 123addme

123addme Active Member

Best Answers:
    High bounce rate, like popup

123addme, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  7. Panks7077

Panks7077 Member

Best Answers:
    A definite no from my side. Do your good efforts. Getting traffic on a website is very easy. You just need to plan. Ofcourse things take time but you can do it on your own.

Panks7077, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  8. almyty

almyty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No you shouldn't apart from that it could be a spammy traffic you'll get. It's just the thing that you don't have control over this and look you've came here asking for advice, since you were brave enough to do it, why not reading more of this board and do it yourself? it's not so hard to do :)
    and you'll have full control over the traffic you generate

almyty, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  9. liquidice4

liquidice4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If it is cheap it is fake traffic from bots. You have no use for this (If your goal is not to mislead somebody into thinking your site more valuable than it actually is)

If you want traffic that converts you will have to find a real source (adsense, buying banners, etc.)

Hope this helps,
    Alex

liquidice4, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  10. shortgigs

shortgigs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is no good reason to buy fake traffic as it won't benefit you any good anyways. Big traffic is usually sniffed out by the big dogs so no point really. Organic traffic is the best to stick with.

shortgigs, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  11. Garry_West

Garry_West Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Everything depends on circumstances and final goals.

Garry_West, May 12, 2014 IP
  12. h2theme

h2theme Member

Best Answers:
    NO,
    They should get a fake traffic.

h2theme, May 13, 2014 IP
  13. Crystal D'souza

Crystal D'souza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO is a big thing! You should not rely on any person without notice his/her experience in the field? and $2 for SEO lol! it is one kind of joke! SEO is not only about writing article but also, onpage settings, offsite link building, competition, keywords density, Google updates and many many things more!!

Caveat Emptor - There are many spammers in the market, so rely on the best only!

Crystal D'souza, May 15, 2014 IP
  14. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, the answer really is no because buying traffic it is not going to help you out with any rather than I'll say it is a stunt that can lighten up your pocket.

John Dave, May 15, 2014 IP
  15. Garry_West

Garry_West Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We need to know that SEO can be different. It can be tactical and strategic SEO. Tactical SEO is a garbage without strategy. And usually this difference makes the price.

Garry_West, May 16, 2014 IP
  16. howarddavidson

howarddavidson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you can find a reliable provider than you should do it. There are people working on providing quality traffic for years so I am pretty sure that they can help you. However, focus on getting genuine traffic first.

howarddavidson, May 19, 2014 IP
  17. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Worthless traffic. Almost zero percent chance it will be traffic relevant to your niche.

Jim4767, May 19, 2014 IP
  18. howarddavidson

howarddavidson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's not worth buying traffic as it will just go after you stop buying it. I wouldn't even buy traffic when you first start a site as it's just a waste of money.

howarddavidson, May 19, 2014 IP
  19. lightlysalted

lightlysalted Active Member

Best Answers:
    the best SEO is the work that YOU do on your own site. Avoid paying so called professionals, most (but not all) don't deliver what they promise and those that do charge thousands and so are out of the reach of most website owners.

lightlysalted, May 20, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  20. kaibril

kaibril Member

Best Answers:
    It totally depends upon you. Well, I had been promoting my websites for so long already. You truly need some serious planning if you have to do it by yourself. Moreover, you must do thorough research on how to drive traffic to your website. There are lots of articles and forums online that would help you pull this out. Prior to purchasing traffic, just remember that reliable traffic comes from reliable SEO services.

Think wisely :)

kaibril, Jun 4, 2014 IP