1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi I need help with SEO, Learning about SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Adnan Rizvi, Apr 26, 2014.

Hi, I really need help with SEO.
    Like i know how to make websites for companies, and i always have them asking me how can i get a high page google ranking? Like how do i come with first with these keywords. I know there are meta tags and stuff, and people on fiverr, who say they can get your page on google page 1 but how do you actually do seo?? Somone please help me out.

Adnan Rizvi, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  2. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It starts with good keyword research and good quality content. If you are going to build a site from scratch keep in mind it will take your site a while to get ranked in google 3-6 months.. You need to add a lot of content on your site. Over time google will realize this and you will start to rank for your keywords that you are targeting. Social media and comments play a part too (lfb likes tweets ect) If you are going to do SEO you need to be patient.

kb24, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  3. element01

element01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are TONS of little things you can do to increase your SERP's (search engine ranking position). But really...

It's all about BACKLINKS.

If you have good quality backlinks you are sorted.

Example of a good backlink:
    - On a website that is ranking well for similar keywords
    - On a website that has a high page rank and authority

How to get those backlinks (is very difficult... which is why it works)
    - Have something worth linking to by good websites
    - Buy a good website and link to it yourself

That's all you need to do.

Tips:
    - Don't buy backlinks. I've never seen this work for someone.
    - Don't spam links everywhere
    - Don't pay anyone else to do it unless you really trust them

Hope that helps!

element01, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  4. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    - your competitors will not link to you so you need to go for the links on the websites which complement your website.
    - that's just plain wrong as we all know that paid links work and that's why google fights against them so much. I've seen companies with lots of cash going out and buying lots and lots of links and they get the desired results... Yes, it is expensive to buy quality links but it's well worth it if you have the budget. I have to add though that buying crappy links and unreadable blog posts will not take you anywhere other than google penalty.
    - I have to agree with you there as most of the services provided by so-called SEO gurus are just crap and you should stay away from them (all they do is just blog comment, use web2.0 properties, profiles, etc, etc, etc... basically, just spam). It takes a lot of time and money to find good seo providers.

praetserge, Apr 28, 2014 IP
    markpole$ likes this.
  5. Prasseo

Prasseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Select your keywords to be targeted and build content based on that and service that you provide, create your META Tags maintain proper density in keywords in the content...

Prasseo, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  6. mumbaiflorist

mumbaiflorist Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can learn seo easily online. You can find many documents on seo and also from you tube videos you can learn it.

mumbaiflorist, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  7. nightwolf909

nightwolf909 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please DO NOT use Fiverr gigs for SEO.

Sent you PM.

True of course.

Why not? I'm not talking about using Fiverr and such, but there are many great providers, is just tough finding them.
    Here you go screenshot from rank tracking, 74000 exact monthly searches keyword, all bought backlinks:[​IMG]

nightwolf909, May 1, 2014 IP
  8. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Send me your email by PM I have a good e-book that you can read and learn the basic of SEO.

Sincerely,
    Matt:)

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 19, 2014 IP