1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback So its been a while...

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by takeaway_talent, Apr 26, 2014.

...since i last logged in here, i've used this forum a few times to buy things, logo and such, which is what i am back here to do. But i can't start a logo contest to get my logo this time. i read the rules and stuff and it looks like things have changed and because my posts haven't been liked enough that this means even though i have purchased stuff here in the past with no issues on paying the guys and gals on this forum for the services they have provided to me that i can now no longer use this forum to have services provided to me.

don't get me wrong, i know the problem this forum used to have with scammers and anything done to cut that out can only be good. also that the forum either wants money or active members who contribute to the forum in a positive way to keep the forum alive. but surely there must be way to do business for someone who just wants to use the services provided by the active members on here without having to either jump through hoops or pay the forum to pay for another service. i know this isn't ideal for the forum but for the members like me who just want to pay the forums members for services and the members who provide those services would want to see a solution to this problem.

takeaway_talent, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You wouldn't have been able to start a thread in the 2012 version of the forum but then, as now, you can respond to the threads started by others.

sarahk, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  3. takeaway_talent

takeaway_talent Active Member

Best Answers:
    so your saying i can get one of the designers in their own thread to do my logo just not start my own contest? when i seen the contest section in the main forum i didn't go further so i appreciate you pointing that out to me.

just out of interest is there a reason why i would be allowed to deal with designers in their own threads but not have them deal with me in a thread created by myself where i could have more choice and as result a better service from the forum? i'm guessing it will be due to payment upfront in their own threads, reducing potential scams?

takeaway_talent, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The short version is that the Buy/Sell/Trade area is for contributing members... not for people who are just here for that.

digitalpoint, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Don't forget that before doing business with you people will review your posting history to get a sense of the type of person you are.

sarahk, Apr 26, 2014 IP