1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I popular my product worldwide

Discussion in 'General Business' started by contaque, Apr 16, 2014.

Hi,

Professionally I am SEO Analyst and promoting my company Telecom Product CONTAQUE world wide countries.It is already popular in India(Local), I am doing Seo for the product to be popular in India.

Suggest how can I increase my sell, traffic, marketing in the other countries for the product.

CONTAQUEâ„¢ (Telecom Product) is the integration of real-time communication services with non real-time communication services such as instant messaging (chat), presence information, Telephony (including IP telephony), video chatting, call control and interactive voice response system with non real-time communication services such as unified messaging.Contaque providing complete call center solution through high class predictive dialing.

Tell how can I reach to maximum customers in relevant field over the world.

Contaque

contaque, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  2. contaque

contaque Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

My telecom product name is Contaque, an 8 year old telecom product, Which provides the complete call center solution through predictive dialing software to its customers.

Through Internet Marketing How can I promote it? I am doing its SEO but unable to get more visitors daily. What should I do?Kindly advice me.

Thanks.

contaque, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  3. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hum, Let me see, You want to increase your clients, So the perfect way possible is make a "Squeeze page" and promote it to get emails of interesting peoples, then use the method of "Email Marketing", and trust me, it is very successful !

Good luck

Steve Ducan, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  4. carlo75

carlo75 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi contaque,
    as Steve says the email market can offer you a really good choice for an aimed promotion. So, based on target audience, you can consider also Facebook promotion via official ads. In this case you can choose a lot of customized parameters, that can help your business to growth.

carlo75, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You are trying to sell a business solution to call centers. You will be competing against well known telecom companies like Avaya, Cisco, etc., that have outside sales forces and thousands of resellers who visit these call centers regularly. Online activities may generate you leads, but you will need to have a sales strategy (it could be an inside sales effort with web demos, for example) to close the deal. No call center of any significance is going to buy your software because you wrote compelling text on your landing page. There will be several discussions, demos, etc., because they are complicated systems that companies choose and implement carefully.

Did you just acquire this company? How did it survive for 8 years? Is there a user base? More information is needed to provide additional thoughts.

jrbiz, Apr 24, 2014 IP
    sarahk likes this.