1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to improve website traffic?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by shawn_michaels, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no best way to get traffic but you can market your blog on forums or comment on other blogs in your niche.

Dionne Taylor, Apr 17, 2014 IP
  2. Dhibhin

Dhibhin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    See there are numerous ways by which you can enhance the traffic to your website. There are certain things that you need to follow. You can adopt Online Marketing strategies for your business and there are some of the techniques that you can adopt such SEO, PPC, Affiliate Marketing, etc. These techniques are well known and have a huge impact on your business. Besides these techniques social media also plays a major role in the field of Internet Marketing. It has a huge impact in increasing the traffic towards your website.
    As far as techniques are concerned you can implement the SEO techniques to generate traffic to your website. You can perform the techniques either by your own or you can also seek help from freelancers on webs like SEOClerks, but they charge you a small cost for it.

Dhibhin, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  3. yashenterprises

yashenterprises Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    this days I'm majorly following forum and blog commenting and press release and article submission. this boosts my keywords in the SERP and also provide me with some quality backlinks too. I also at times opt for directory and URL submissions. now if you want instant traffic you can also get it through various social networking website or else you can go for Google adwords (PPC).

yashenterprises, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  4. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go with PPC if you want instant traffic -> Google Adwords for example, Facebook ads, etc.

If you want good and TARGETTED traffic, go with SEO. Start building quality content and post it frequently. Don't forget about good backlinks, share your page in Social Bookmarking sites, forums, Social Media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Just do NOT SPAM!!!

patco, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  5. BruceKeyz

BruceKeyz Peon

Best Answers:
    i would most certainly agree with most of the replies to this post. I would say that the right kind of posts/content is going to be the most relevant to user queries followed by your posts reach. Developing your social networks outreach and using sites like Reddit for contextual back links is almost a must. "Creative writing 101" and all that goes into keeping your users on page for as long as you can will help you convert. Grabbing the audience is extremely key to converting your statistics, as patco stated PPC, AdWords and FBook ads are convenient should you be willing to spend what's necessary to beat the serps, (almost a mandatory in that regard especially if you're an affiliate marketer) but depending from where, purchased traffic has iffy results as far as conversion if it's not coming from Adwords and other credible sources.

Though i'm no professional at any one of these relevant points, being a jack of all trades can benefit you when looking at developing your traffic. The one thing i'd like to say is if you're going to look for back links, MAKE SURE it's not from a site that's doing terrible traffic. Obviously we all know that your reach via reposts etc is only as good as that sites traffic.

BruceKeyz, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  6. Kamaldeep Singh SEO

Kamaldeep Singh SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Social media is the best way to improve the traffic. Must share your post in Social media with eye catchy title or images. Must use Call of action Title.

Kamaldeep Singh SEO, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  7. SuperiorWD

SuperiorWD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. work on the site. Loading speed, good design, good content.
    2. promote: forums, comment in blogs, buy advertising (if you have the money).
    3. make sure to provide the visitors with constant good content to make them return.

SuperiorWD, Apr 19, 2014 IP
  8. Nudrat

Nudrat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I Would say back linking, blog commenting, and maintaining social media networks can help to increase traffic...

Nudrat, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  9. John Onwuegbu

John Onwuegbu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Organic Traffic is the best in terms of continuity and consistency. It comes only through creating quality contents and having relevant keywords within post, coupled with quality back links.

John Onwuegbu, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  10. Pooja Gupta

Pooja Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    Social media and internet marketing is the best way to improve website traffic and SEO offpage technique is also helpful.

Pooja Gupta, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  11. shawn_michaels

shawn_michaels Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot guys ur sugg helps me a lot...

shawn_michaels, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  12. AventadorBoy

AventadorBoy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well i've just posted a new article yesturday mind to take look? christologic.com

AventadorBoy, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  13. Liam Hindson

Liam Hindson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What I've been reading lately seems to say that quality trumps all else, so basically make sure you have a good, relevant website.

Does anyone else know how useful increasing the number of pages on your website is for traffic? So would a website of 1000 pages rank better than one of 100 pages?

Liam Hindson, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  14. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Basically, just think how you can get something in front of people it is through marketing! You just need to do proper online marketing plan to get your things out there! But you need to understand one more thing! What is the point you gain traffic and there is no conversion? Do you gonna think about conversion after you increased your traffic? There is high potential that you will miss out a lot of prospect customers who might not visit your site again after the first visit! Focus on the conversion aspect of your website before increasing your traffic! :)

Pillai.G, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  15. Golam Rabbani

Golam Rabbani Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to increase traffic.
    SEO => SEO is the best and permament way to increase traffic.
    PPC => I use PPC for my site and getting lot's traffic but it's costly for this reason I have planned to make seo.

Golam Rabbani, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  16. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Likewise over the top marketing furthermore a superb procedure.

meethi jain, May 8, 2014 IP
  17. Alphaxiom

Alphaxiom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1) Bookmark every page of your site. There are lot of good bookmarking sites like digg, reddit etc. This is the best way to increase traffic.
    2) You can get traffic for promoting through Facebook, twitter, pinterest, stumbleupon, etc.

Alphaxiom, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  18. deepitseo

deepitseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you need to do both on page and off page activity to getting traffic to your website. smo is help to now day.

deepitseo, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  19. Anis Mizi

Anis Mizi Member

Best Answers:
    Anis Mizi, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  20. Goldbridge2021

Goldbridge2021 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Bookmarking, Forum submission

Goldbridge2021, Feb 21, 2017 IP