1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Success with Bing Ads + Clickbank?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by tonyrocks, Jan 15, 2014.

I've been toying with dropping a few dollars on Bing Ads to try some Clickbank affiliate marketing. Anybody have any success or could provide me some direction? I'm having tough time picking a product and keywords (including the number of keywords) and the Ad copy.

tonyrocks, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  2. Ashish Revar

Ashish Revar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    With compare to Google AdSense... Bing doesn't provide that much good resources. Bidvertiser will be the better one.

Ashish Revar, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  3. tommy6336

tommy6336 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used their advertising platform but I barely broke even. And I was selling my own product at 100% profit.

I could only imagine you would lose money if you tried to advertise an affiliate product.

Big G has the higher market share so they can turn your pennies into dollars. Bing is still a little guy compared to them so it will take time for them to pull the market in their favor. I do like the advertising platform of Bing much better though. And their support is a thousand times better than google lol.

tommy6336, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  4. tonyrocks

tonyrocks Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, so I tested out a few things on Bing ads. 0% conversion. I only spent $30 but I had some really well-written ads, good CTR, but still, conversion was bad. I'm going to give up on them for now.

tonyrocks, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  5. TheLadyBug

TheLadyBug Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know how people make money as affiliates with bing.

If interested I'll help out if you keep it to yourself and act on it.

TheLadyBug, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  6. rubelbd4

rubelbd4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I need your help. Please send me PM message details.

rubelbd4, Feb 15, 2014 IP
  7. convert

convert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just like adwords. Bing HATES clickbank.

convert, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  8. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Way I figure it. With Bing or anyone. You need a high paying product so that even if only 1 in 1000 purchase you still make a profit of at least 10% of that.
    You would normally make more depends on the affiliate. Something that sells for around $1000 then 10% gets you $100.
    And 1000 clicks shouldn't cost you $100 should it? So you should be able to make a profit. Especially if you get more than 1 sell per 1000 clicks/visits.
    How much would 1000 clicks/visits cost you from a Bing or Google Adwords campaign??

Mkcoy, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  9. ajblade

ajblade Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello folks, bing and adwords but hates direct affiliate links they are simple redirection to a website that has already oilation in past with them, so the solution is making a review website where all details are mentioned abt the products and pages added like disclaimer,privacy policy,contact us,about us etc and it should clearly show that u are writing a review and u can place affiliate links on it that are hidden with url shortner

ajblade, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  10. Ged Clayson

Ged Clayson Peon

Best Answers:
    I've made a little money with Bing Ads and Clickbank. If you can find the right products and the right keywords it's not that difficult. I was building a nice portfolio of campaigns but then everything suddenly stopped. They'd given my account an 'editorial review' and had found that some of the sales pages that I was sending traffic to were, in their opinion, 'vague and sensationalistic'. These were for quite ordinary products and nothing controversial. After some discussion with Bing Ads support who suggested that I clear my account right down to nothing and start again, I decided that Bing Ads were going the same way that Google went around 4 years(?) ago and started looking for traffic elsewhere.

Ged Clayson, May 1, 2014 IP
  11. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I did a little experiment with Bing Ads + CB. I made 1 sales with CB.

himanuzo, May 5, 2014 IP
  12. tac88

tac88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Bing has lots of quality traffic but you have to understand that it's not Google
    and what works on Google will not necessary work on Bing...
    I found you want to go more broad when choosing keywords on Bing which is
    the opposite of Google ..

Just go on to Bing and start searching and checking out some ads of products you are thinking of promoting but
    please if you are not tracking conversions and KW do not waist your money setting up campaigns ...
    I say this because this is the single biggest thing you can do to succeed online along with
    the fastest way to lose all your money if you do not have it.

So be sure to have some kind of tracking set up...
    As far as the ad copy ..
    Curiosity + Benefit when writing your ad copy and test,test and more testing ...

I wish you lots of success..

tac88, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  13. Juggernaut Publishing

Juggernaut Publishing Peon

Best Answers:
    Bing > Adwords For the new guy
    Adwords > Bing For the expert
    Targeted Solo ads and JV Partners= Priceless

Juggernaut Publishing, Jul 6, 2014 IP
  14. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you start cheap chances to convert are really. Like OP said here. You need to pump up the price in order to get some realistic return otherwise it will not come. Besides that I am under the impression that just the small guys come here and share their opinions. Would someone with 100 K daily budget do that?! I guess not..why?? Because they are doing money and follow some techniques that Google and Bing shares for free. Don't try and reinvent the wheel because at the end you are not right.

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  15. Phil Ants

Phil Ants Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is important that you capture the clicks by creating some sort of squeeze page and capture the lead using Aweber. To be honest, I haven't created a web-page in ages, however, something like weebly dot com you can create a quick squeeze page. I made the mistake of not creating a squeeze page and I had nothing to show for it.

Phil Ants, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  16. gentilly

gentilly Member

Best Answers:
    Very similar to what happened to me. I think i just broke even, but gave up after that.

gentilly, Dec 1, 2014 IP
  17. Alex Leizerovich

Alex Leizerovich Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bing ads works great if you know what you are doing or willing to spend money on testing.
    Spending $50 and saying it doesn't work doesn't count for much.
    First you need to understand whats your target audience ?
    What are they looking for ?
    And how do you put out the best ad that will match that ?
    Many times you go for a broad range of keywords, then you track your results, remove the low performing ones and leave the good ones, keep on optimizing.
    This is the way to do ppc. Trying a few bucks and quitting doesn't say much.
    Also like it was stated before its a good idea to collect leads and build a list.
    Then you have more chances to make sales.

Alex Leizerovich, Jan 15, 2015 IP
  18. goscript

goscript Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You do realize people usually pay in the dollars/click range right? Not sure how you expect to get 1000 clicks for just $100. That's 10 cents/click. Not going to happen, at least not for US traffic.

goscript, Jan 15, 2015 IP
  19. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I find that Bing has an older demographic so promote to that target audience. Promoting IM products or tech stuff will not go well with Bing but will do good with Adwords.

I promote a CB product on bing and do quite well...but my target audience is Male/Female in the 45 year old plus range.

Also make sure to capture emails. You can increase your conversions greatly when you can send them follow up offers if they do not buy the first time...which most do not

rjd1265, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  20. falco80

falco80 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can get much more than 1000 clicks from 100$ you invest . just use vouchers and preferably activated accounts not to ban youryour personal details and so you dont have to invest more than the price of the voucher (cheap). i sell vouchers and accounts skype:

falco80, Jan 21, 2015 IP