1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need PSD to HTML (html, css, js with Bootstrap)

Discussion in 'Design' started by Froggie, Apr 23, 2014.

The site MUST be done in bootstrap 3.0+, this is absolutely a must, no other framework will be accepted.
    The site must be responsive hence the bootstrap requirement.
    The site was done by some other coders that turned out to be horrible when it comes to generated html/css/js so that is why I am paying you to do this properly. This is the first of many pages(There is at least 8 other pages) and will be used as trial to see how good your work is before going on.

FOR REFERENCE, CHECK
    http://stardesignz.com/houseme/

I have provided an image with numbers beside each section for clarity and will provide the .psd once we agree on a price and timeline and your experience with bootstrap

HERE IS THE PICTURE
    [​IMG]

1. Regular links, on hover they will get underline, visited links will stay same as original colour
    2. Buttons, on hover they will change colour, text(replacing title text with few words), including the pictures(little icons)
    3. These are 2 buttons.. when feature is clicked that long filter will show up over map, and when amenities is clicked same long thing will show up but different content. remember this box only shows over map if one of the button is clicked and retracts after another area of the site is clicked (only should show on hover of buttons if using jquery)
    4. Textbox that I will overlay with the map, you need to provide this as div and I can give you js to place it on the map
    5. Map, this will always be 100% of the screen width
    6. Orange bar with icons, this will be 100% of the screen width and the content will always be screen centered under the map
    7. Quick links, just buttons that are links, there could be 1 item, 3 items or 10 items, they should become multiple rows if there is too many to fit in the width available
    8. Tabs, the first tab will have a grid that has show more capabilities, other 2 tabs will have a grid exactly like this but will not have that bottom row. a) the grid will have alternating colours for rows, first column(grey) will be for a thumbnail pic. b) if the available date is "immediately" then the colour of the circle and background will change to what you see
    9. Free text area, can have multiple paragraphs, the text can have links which their colour needs to be taken into consideration
    10. Same as #7, multiple rows unlimited number of quick links, can be one row multiple rows
    11. Same as #7 and #10, just the buttons are now bigger
    12. Tabs, each is a tab, on hover/selected the tab changes to a picture, each tab will have multiple links
    13. Footer, links change underline on hover, visited should be same as original

Please pm with price and timeline

Thank you

Froggie, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  2. wiicker95

wiicker95 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You're never going to have a "proper" website if you're putting 'responsive' and 'bootstrap' in the same sentence. The result will always be a horrid bloat if ANY of off-the-shelf frameworks are used.

wiicker95, Apr 23, 2014 IP
    Nigel Lew likes this.
  3. Shekh kamal Hussain

Shekh kamal Hussain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Froggie,
    I can do Your Job, All my projects is based on Bootstrap and all are Responsive.
    Check my Portfolio here:
    http://www.shekhkamal.com/

Please contact me Via PM
    Cheers
    Shekh kamal

Shekh kamal Hussain, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  4. Froggie

Froggie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    kamal, price, timeline?

Froggie, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  5. jesweer

jesweer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi,
    I am an experienced web developer and designer working on the same field from last 4 years and having a great knowledge on html, css, jquery, bootstrap and founation i do want to help you in making the site responsive

please contact me if have any queries my email id

jesweer, Apr 23, 2014 IP