1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Suggest any WordPress theme for Wallpapers Site

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by kulwantnagi2003, Jan 1, 2014.

1. getfreelikes

getfreelikes Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I finished the work to my template, temporary, here is the video that let you understand how you can setup your own wallpapers website under 15 minutes using whitewall wordpress wallpaper theme :

getfreelikes, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  2. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've actually spent quite a few hours cleaning your Simplex theme. I love the design but... I have to admit, there are a large number of SEO mistakes in the Simplex theme. One of them is a major concern. You cannot use H1 on everything. Check your new_wallpaper and category_wallpaper files - change those to h2.

As fro the wallpress version, still some errors. 1. If the file name is too long it creates a second line which then leaves blank spaces in the grid. Other SEO errors which you should address.

Lastly, if you're going to sell a theme, remove the original theme author from your sales site... just sayin.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    bluffspot, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  3. getfreelikes

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for warning me about this errors, in next version of the theme I will eliminate all errors.

You got the Simplex template for free and I do not sell that theme anymore due to the script errors and you can not sell or distribute that theme to anyone, you can use it on any site you own, but you can not sell that template. The SEO that you are talking about it takes 10 minutes to change some h1 and h2 in template and some functions in the script not in the template to improve the seo of your website where you are using this script. I will make also for this theme an wordpress version soon, that will be completely bugs free, code valid and seo friendly.

About the wordpress version of WhiteWall theme, this is version 1.0 and I will update the code in the next version to be full SEO friendly and with no sintax errors, I know that are some errors that comes from plugins that are making the theme to not be valide 100%. And the author of the wordpress theme I am, the theme is made using underscores.me to generate the starting code and bootstrap framework, so I have to give them some credit for their work. You are free to generate your own wordpress theme on underscores.me and create some themes for your website. You are free to delete the copyright and use your own as you see in the video demo.

getfreelikes, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  4. shawn_michaels

shawn_michaels Member

Best Answers:
    I purchased a wordpress from templatemonster and I would like to suggest you some other name. You can also find good wordpress themes here:: templategorilla.

shawn_michaels, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  5. getfreelikes

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Here is the new theme for wordpress BlackWall (see demo on www.dinmagazine.ro), from monday both wordpress wallpaper themes WhiteWall and BlackWall will be on sale on wallpapertemplates.com

getfreelikes, Mar 29, 2014 IP
  6. getfreelikes

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can get version 2.0 of WhiteWall wordpress wallpaper theme from wallpapertemplates.com

Demo for version 2.0: http://www.demo.wallpapertemplates.com/

In the next video you can see how easy is to create a new wordpress wallpaper website and start earning from adsense ads:

getfreelikes, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  7. valentineisreal

valentineisreal Member

Best Answers:
    please add me on skype, pimo.oil1

i want to purchase your script

valentineisreal, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  8. online virtual assistant

online virtual assistant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Try to look on themeforest you will get good one :)

9. getfreelikes

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    See a demo of my Wordpress Wallpaper Theme version 2.1: http://www.demo.wallpapertemplates.com

getfreelikes, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  10. MarkA

MarkA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    See these links below. You will find the best wordpress themes for wallpaper website :-

http://www.inspire2rise.com/giveaway-wallpaper-wordpress-theme.html
    http://brand-maestro.com/services/website-development/

http://wallwp.com/wallpress-wallpaper-theme/

MarkA, Apr 23, 2014 IP
    kamleshnishad likes this.
  11. kulwantnagi2003

kulwantnagi2003 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very helpful share.

kulwantnagi2003, Apr 23, 2014 IP
    kamleshnishad likes this.
  12. kamleshnishad

kamleshnishad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    kamleshnishad, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  13. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is there a demo?

Mkcoy, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  14. kamleshnishad

kamleshnishad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    kamleshnishad, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  15. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its okay but there is no dimensions for all screen sizes.
    If you can add these sizes automatically to wallpaper pages it would be cool.

Resolutions
    4:3
    1600x1200
    1400x1050
    1280x960
    1024x768
    800x600
    16:9
    2560x1440
    1920x1080 (1080p)
    1600x900
    1280x720 (720p)
    16:10
    2880x1800
    2560x1600
    1920x1200
    1680x1050
    1440x900
    1280x800
    Apple
    Retina iPad
    iPad / iPad mini
    iPhone 5 (& iPod)
    iPhone 4/4S/iPod
    Older iPhone & iPod
    Blackberry
    360x480
    320x240
    Google Android
    720x1280
    540x960
    480x854
    480x800
    320x480
    Netbook
    1366x768
    1024x600
    800x480
    Other resolutions
    960x544 PS Vita
    480x272 PSP
    Windows Phone 7/8
    768x1280
    720x1280
    480x800

Add those, similar to this, and I will buy it.

Mkcoy, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  16. getfreelikes

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    In wordpress if you add all sizes that you want all images will automatically created and for every 1Mb of one image you will have 16 up to 20Mb for all images.

Do the maths for 4Gb of images and you'll see that you'll need 80Gb for all images resolutions. Most of shared hosting do not give you so much space.

It is very simple to use aqua resizer or other secure scripts (no timthumb or other unsecure script) that make any resolutions you want, you can see in my demo http://www.demo.wallpapertemplates.com website that I added few resolutions and my customers can customize their own resolutions very easy adding 2 lines of code in content-single.php file, but all this make the page to load slowly and eats a lot of space.

getfreelikes, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  17. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm no, that doesn't make sense. If that's true, how come then, my AVArcade wallpaper sites don't take up much space yet have all those separate dimensions available?
    Actually on the page as well. Example wallpaper here. Site has hundreds of wallpapers on it, yet its only using 286.46MB.

You say its very simple. But thats not my job as an "end user". That's either your job or OP's job to impliment so us end users or our site visitors can take advantage of without having to know the ins and outs of how it all works.

And you cannot expect to run a professional and busy wallpaper site on shared hosting! Anyone that runs a wallpaper site on shared hosting is a 2 bit tight ass cheap skate.
    And 99.9% of all sites on shared hosting plans only have a shelf life of about 12 months anyway. After this, 404, site gone. Webmaster was too tight to pay the renewal fees.
    Hey what you expect? It was on a shared hosting plan...

Besides, you have a separate WordPress wallpaper theme dont you?

Mkcoy, Apr 23, 2014 IP
    bluffspot likes this.
  18. getfreelikes

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That doesn't make sens for you, but this is the way wordpress is working. Avaracade is a script for games not for wallpapers. I thing that you want to say Wallpaper Site Script - AV Scripts. (look for my demo for this script: http://wpconvertor.com/)

All dedicated solutions for wallpapers websites like WSS form avscripts.net
    are using some php image resizers that can not be used on wordpress, if you will look in your wallpaper root website you will find image.php that make this, resize image and save a thumbnail in your imagecache file.

In wordpress that is not posibile, all images sizes are automatically created in the upload folder only if you are using something like timthumb (not secure solution) images will be created on-the -fly without save that image in cache folder.

19. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was thinking, it's probably down to some sort of php execution. Why can't you integrate that into WordPress then? After all, WordPress is just basically php anyway.

"Avaracade is a script for games not for wallpapers."

No. AV Arcade is both. You can buy both AV Arcade Wallpaper script and AV Arcade arcade script.

But as said, I don't really know about all that stuff. I'm more of an end-user rather than a coder :)

Mkcoy, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  20. getfreelikes

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    AV Arcade is game script and AV wallpaper is the wallpaper script there are 2 different things. Anyway this topic is about wordpress themes not custom wallpaper scripts .