1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Decreasing Backlinks...

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by TDI-MAD, Apr 23, 2014.

My backlinks are decreasing day by day while i am doing postings like Article submission, Blog submission, classifieds, Directory, etc. What to do?

TDI-MAD, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  2. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I would say there is no need for directory submission its just outdated technique and I don't think that it is going to benefit you rather than after a while you need to clean it up and I am telling you that's not an easy process and as far as article submitting directories are concerned I think you need to keep your eyes more open to the Search Engine Land where Matt Cutts has already said that "Posting Articles in Article Submitting sites just to gain back link will be considered as spamming". You can continue with the blog submission and classified but don't go forward with the directories and articles.

John Dave, Apr 23, 2014 IP
    TDI-MAD likes this.
  3. TDI-MAD

TDI-MAD Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am totally agree with your point and i also agree with the point "Posting Articles in Article Submitting sites just to gain back link will be considered as spamming", that's why m posting article in 2 to 3 sites only with fresh content each but still i want to increase backlinks.

TDI-MAD, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  4. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    try increasing your backlinks by concentrating on the forums, yahoo answers. They are just a good source of traffic just make sure forum or yahoo answering is based on your niche and get the backlink from their signature panel of the forum.Just don't rush to create backlink as it will often considered as spam. Try generating rest of the traffic from the social media and social bookmarking sites like stumbleupon, pintrest, trust me they are much fruitful for you than the article directories. :)

John Dave, Apr 23, 2014 IP