1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My New Website Design

Discussion in 'Design' started by msgh, Apr 22, 2014.

Hi,
    I design and develop website for Restuarrant Category ( http://cityrestaurent.co.nf/ ). Please send your meaningful reviews. Responsive work is on final stage.I also Want to sell codes of this Site.
    Link : http://cityrestaurent.co.nf/
    Thanks,

msgh, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  2. juerald

juerald Active Member

Best Answers:
    The header is very big. A lot of things should be little bit smaller like the text in frontpage , those 3 photos in center of page ..

juerald, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  3. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very neat and nice looking site.

vna1611, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  4. msgh

msgh Member

Best Answers:
    @vna1611, @juerald, Thanks for your meaningful reviews on site. @juerald, I will make changes according your advice. Thanks

msgh, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  5. SuperiorWD

SuperiorWD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to sell this, you need to create something better. Try to look at the designs on ThemeForest and see what the new trends are like. While I don't condone copying, seeing how other established designers work now, will help you a lot into shaping your style and skills. I have been very impressed with the quality of work some provide there and always see few designs myself before creating a template or doing any client work.

SuperiorWD, Apr 23, 2014 IP