1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to become first in google search results?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Mrh mamun, Apr 20, 2014.

Recently i run my blog http://www.qcblogging.com/ how can i become first in google search results?

Mrh mamun, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  2. iDigiTalk

iDigiTalk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First and foremost post Quality content frequently. Make sure your posts are targeted for specific keywords and do Off Page SEO and On Page SEO and the next is to create backlinks by doing bust blogging and commenting on relevant sites. If you follow this strategy over a period of time your blog will rank better on search results.

iDigiTalk, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  3. carlocabrera

carlocabrera Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Quality Content + Relevant High PR Links = Top rankings and money in the bank!

carlocabrera, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  4. tulipweb

tulipweb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    today we cant enlist methods to rank our blog in initial search engine result pages as Google made it difficult to rely on one such activity and we have to perform well in each and every technique of seo. Currently many of us using guest blogging for promotion but due to broad exposure it also became a useless tactic for building quality links.

tulipweb, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  5. kumar.webseo

kumar.webseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have visited your blog and found that its very new and created 15th of this month. If you have started blog it means you know SEO instead would like to answer your question. As tulip said we can't enlist methods to rank he might be correct on some point as no one can make assure you that tactic work today will work after few months. So you have to update with the Google's update. First of all make a list of your keywords for which you want to rank and find out your competitor website and analyze them what they have done as your domain is new so you need to wait atleast 2-3 months to see some improvements in keywords but the good thing is that your post can rank with the titles.

So focus on the subject which people are looking for right as few posts you have posted are good and keep doing post same as and try to increase your followers on FB, Twitter & G+.

I have seen that you simply posted article and shared the URL in your G+ profile you did not used the hashtag facility which is becoming popular so avoid just sharing the website url's make some interest post comment and then post it with your URLs. You can read more about the Hashtag use here: http://www.speakingtechnically.com/use-of-hashtag-in-social-networking-website/

Hope these tips help you and keep patience and don't give up you all the best.

kumar.webseo, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  6. Arpit Agarwal

Arpit Agarwal Member

Best Answers:
    Your response make sense Kumar.

But still there are more opportunity to start with On-Page Analysis to make website search engine friendly & after few days he can start off page activities.

Yes as you said SMO plays a major role in Keywords ranking & Brand awareness, i agree with this. Every one has to do regular updation in social networking sites..

Thanks,
    Arpit

Arpit Agarwal, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  7. Robin siddhu

Robin siddhu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Chose you most relevant site for posting and high page traffic.

Robin siddhu, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  8. kumar.webseo

kumar.webseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks Arpit I am glad to know that you are satisfied with my answer somewhere and hope "Mrh mamun" will find it helpful as its not possible for any of the guy to explain all the tactics. So, I will recommend try to use google.com and gather information from there as well.

kumar.webseo, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  9. Mrh mamun

Mrh mamun Member

Best Answers:
    I am trying this thanks

Mrh mamun, Apr 23, 2014 IP