1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPM networks for India

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mrb1129, Apr 6, 2014.

I have a site and i get most of my traffic from India. Presently, i am using Adversal. They are good but have a low eCPM rates for Indian visitors it is about $0.05. I want a network which can provide about $0.10 eCPM for Indian visitors. Any body any suggestions?? And also a query that whether the network BurstMedia will be a good alternative to this??

mrb1129, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  2. raxstra

raxstra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    he is gud for blog can u pls tell me how to use this

raxstra, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  3. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    CPM seems to be doing the trick for people with a lot of Indian traffic. I use it. It's simple and easy. There's probably a better option for me out there, but I'm happy with what I have now. I'm thinking of moving to something else in the near future though...

YJunK, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  4. parkppc

parkppc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I heard that BurstMedia is not bad but I haven't tried it. I have used adversal in my movie review website but adversal not performed well for my traffic.

parkppc, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  5. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    0.05 eCPM is good for India traffic, why don't you try for adsense, 0.10c eCPM is really hard to find for India traffic if you have really good quality and big amount of traffic than you should write to some network personally and try to get better rate for your website, if you have really good amount of traffic than you would get better response from a lot of network like burstmedia yieldads edomz valueclickmedia etc, but if you just signup and do not contact than you may not even get response

aassociatehit, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  6. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    adversal pays 0.01 for my western traffic and u ask about 0.10 for indian traffic. i am only with them because they are trustworthy for present. edomz is worse never replied to me at all. no email/fb/support response.

rajin, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  7. turquality

turquality Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    please send me a pm with your website and I can tell you after I check it if I can provide better CPMs from our ad network

turquality, Apr 21, 2014 IP