1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bold and Italicizing Keywords in a post - Does that help for SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by iDigiTalk, Apr 20, 2014.

I have seen in many posts where the keywords that they are targetting are in bold or underlined or italicized? does this help for SEO for better ranking?

iDigiTalk, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  2. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah its important. We bold keywords for prominent view.Then readers click on keywords.

Henry Calvin, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  3. Seo Joy

Seo Joy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is important. You can bold important things in your post so that readers can notice important things...

Seo Joy, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  4. nicbos

nicbos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    YES it helps on-page SEO. But also don't forget to use proper internal linking, to relationate your resources - within your pages - by targeting anchor texts... it helps too.

nicbos, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  5. rozerr

rozerr Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, i don't think so. It only helps to improve readability of content.

rozerr, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  6. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I would not think it as any important factor if i look from the SEO point of view but I would say from the visitor perspective I would consider it as using the bold and Italic font will help in improving the visibility among the readers and the probability of getting the text read is much more higher, because as far a the human mentality is concerned people are more likely to read the content that is much more visible to you. So, from SEO perspective using the bold and italic font is just not going to make any difference but it will hamper effect on the visitor point of view.

John Dave, Apr 21, 2014 IP