1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to create basic slider of 2 images

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by AllHostOne.co.uk, Apr 18, 2014.

Hi guys

I've got a website, www.kilityenterprises.com (It's not commericial its just for a project im doing) and as you can see I've got a "Shared hosting" banner up, Im looking to have a slider in place where it will slide into another banner, just need something basic that slides across, automatically. I've been looking on Google but cant seem to find out how to do it, Tried few things on fireworks but it's totally nothing to what i need. So if someone can point me in the right direction it would be great

AllHostOne.co.uk, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  2. kenzo22

kenzo22 Member

Best Answers:
    don't know how advanced you are but if you can't find complete code on the Internet(hard to believe), the simplest thing that comes to my mind is to make infinite animation that changes background-image in the container every few seconds. Another simple approach will be using jQuery animation methods which do everything almost automatically. Have you thought about any of these?

kenzo22, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  3. AllHostOne.co.uk

AllHostOne.co.uk Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing has seemed to be any good for what I need, maby im not looking in the right place so direction would be welcome? I just need it to be simple basic, pro stuff at all tbh. I'f you'd had any direction of how to do it i'd be happy to give it a go

AllHostOne.co.uk, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  4. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    webcosmo, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  5. John Osel O. Diaz

John Osel O. Diaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here's a template from bootstrap. http://getbootstrap.com/examples/carousel/. Just copy the code- It's pretty handy if you ask me.

John Osel O. Diaz, Feb 3, 2015 IP