1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Merchant Account for Tech Support Business

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by smarty84, Apr 2, 2014.

Hi Guys
    Can anyone tell me any payment processor for a tech support Business?

smarty84, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  2. Aff_Fan

Aff_Fan Member

Best Answers:
    2co.com

Aff_Fan, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  3. smarty84

smarty84 Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the reply. Is there any merchant like paypal?

smarty84, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  4. Mel@APaySys

Mel@APaySys Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello smarty84. Our company has worked with high risk merchants in the tech support industry for years. Are you new to the business or have you been established for some time? There are many options that would work with your service type (CCBill, Instabill, etc.)…Like all merchant providers we're competitive, so no pressure and scrutinize your options. Good luck with your search and feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Mel@APaySys, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  5. dedideals

dedideals Member

Best Answers:
    what about stripe for card payments?

dedideals, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  6. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you use Paypal or Authorize.net ? ( I mean why do you look out for an alternative to paypal , when you know about it ?)
    I have been using Paypal for 8 - 9 yrs without any issues & they are safer / secure / reliable & easy to use.
    Also most of the clients across globe prefer to pay via paypal & they feel safer using it .

Anyway this is my perception based on my experience.

phptechie, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  7. scenepremiere

scenepremiere Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Tech support can be tricky depending on location, history, etc. We can handle tech support companies but I need more information.

We are direct so we set our rates! No upfront fees, low rate guarantee, float down, etc. If you need a 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. processing account as backup we will do this as well. We want business!

Contact us:
    - Email:

scenepremiere, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't have thought the fact you run a tech support business to be as important as the fact that you are in India - you need a merchant service that is happy to have customers there.

sarahk, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  9. Iconiplex

Iconiplex Member

Best Answers:
    We specialize in processing solutions for both high-risk and international merchants. Since you are in India, you will have a hard time finding a processor, and I do know tech support companies in India are often under scrutiny. Feel free to reach out at or add AuruminterCC on Skype so we can help you out!

Iconiplex, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  10. smarty84

smarty84 Member

Best Answers:
    PayPal is blocking the accounts for Tech Support business and most of the payment processor does not operate in India because of RBI restrictions. Do anyone have information's about any payment processor which operates in India and for Tech Support Business?

smarty84, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  11. Iconiplex

Iconiplex Member

Best Answers:
    We aren't based in India, but we can process payments for any tech support business so long as the payments are made online and not through a VT.

Iconiplex, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  12. Jack Yasger

Jack Yasger Peon

Best Answers:
    I work for iMerchant Direct and we would be able to help you get an account for your business. Tech Support is getting harder to place as a lot of processors will not take that business type anymore. However we do still have some solutions for your business type and have placed quite a few Tech Support Businesses over the last few weeks. If you you like more information please feel free to contact me at or Skype at jack_y1986.

Jack Yasger, May 12, 2014 IP
  13. amar endra

amar endra Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you need gateways, its better to register as a US entity. The cost is way too low and you can do away with the absurd taxes.

amar endra, May 28, 2014 IP
  14. scenepremiere

scenepremiere Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We can work with any off shore tech company regardless of country (including India)! If you need a new merchant ID, multiple merchant ID, Corps, Signatories, etc we have everything needed to set up merchants world wide. We are direct so we set our rates! No upfront fees, low rate guarantee, float down, etc. If you need a 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. processing account as backup we will do this as well. We want business!

scenepremiere, Oct 23, 2014 IP