1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want visitors on my website.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by DewShare, Apr 16, 2014.

Hi

I have purchased traffic from various sources but some of them work only. I need your advice on this matter. Would you like to suggest me a service or company that provides quality traffic. ?

I need Millions of visitors each day.

Thanks

DewShare, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  2. element01

element01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've had good experiences buying traffic from adf.ly

Purchasing traffic isn't as effective as advertising though. Consider adwords or a private banner on a high traffic site.

Just out of curiosity - what is your website?

element01, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  3. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yea maybe share your niche so that we can advise a more targeted source of traffic

Ethan Alvin, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Millions of visitors per day is an interesting goal, especially for a new website. Once we learn what niche you are targeting, we can look at how expensive and difficult it will be to generate such volumes of traffic. However, I would expect it to require investment of hundreds of thousands of dollars or more to acquire millions of legitimate and qualified buyers for any niche.

jrbiz, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  5. Alex Toll

Alex Toll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, seems like a pretty general goal.

Why do you need the traffic? Ad revenue? Social media buzz? Conversions? Lead generation?

The best source of quality traffic will always be AdWords and other top search engines with their paid advertising solutions (Bing Ads, etc.)

Of course, its not cheap. But it's quality traffic that will convert, if conversions is what you're looking for.

Alex Toll, Apr 17, 2014 IP
  6. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's not much use in buying traffic. If you're trying to earn from ad displays, the advertisers will know and they won't pay you. Fake traffic won't really do you any good in the long run. It's just a waste of money. If I were you, I would invest your time and money into getting real traffic to your website. 300 thousand REAL people is much better than a million bots.

YJunK, Apr 17, 2014 IP
  7. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like you are going to be paying a lot of money to get a million visitors per day plus most of the paid traffic isn't that effective.

Dionne Taylor, Apr 17, 2014 IP
  8. bertbill

bertbill Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have a good budget than you should only focus on Google, Facebook, Bing and some other good ad sources and than see which one work better for you and go with it by skipping the others. You should also take the help of SEO to drive organic traffic to your website.

bertbill, Apr 17, 2014 IP
  9. DewShare

DewShare Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I came across a guy who send traffic from referral links as I have provided an excel sheet below. i want to know how he created that traffic and his traffic was enough good quality that could be accepted.

Google Analytics views,
    http://acybersolutions.net/ana.xlsx

would you guys can figure out what technique, he have used ?

thanks

DewShare, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  10. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey

I'm sorry but I will have to disappoint you. It's only bots. Check bounce rate or average time visitor spend on your website.

That traffic is practically useless. You can't convert it to leads or buyers or anything. It won't help your SEO and it definitely won't make your site popular.

I can suggest you to start working on traffic step by step. Learn every traffic method there is, master it and you will get what you want. If you can generate real traffic using real methods, get through the crowd then you can earn as much as you want. There is practically no limit as long as you are experiencing new monetization strategies.

VukasinI, Apr 19, 2014 IP
  11. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    When it comes to buying high volume traffic, you have to pay attention to the big picture numbers. Let's look at Google, a potential provider of high volume traffic. Assuming that you can get a click at $.02 (this week I started a brand new small PPC campaign with them for a company that had never been on before and I selected the Google Optimize for Clicks option and they started at $.02 so I am using that, though highly doubtful you can get a click for that price) that would mean that 100,000 visitors would cost $2,000. Most of the Adwords campaigns I am involved with average over $1.00 per click, by the way.

Anyway, if someone is offering 100,000 visitors for $50 you have to ask yourself why they would be willing to do this if their "product" was real and these were potential buyers coming to your site. If it seems to good to be true...

jrbiz, Apr 19, 2014 IP
  12. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Theres alot more traffic out there than just bing and adwords. There is also video marketing facebook.. ect..

kb24, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  13. petrek

petrek Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    P.S. These traffic methods are not
    only deadly effective, but they're
    also completely free methods!

Here

petrek, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  14. Automation Hero

Automation Hero Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ya I would try to do some traffic gen through video marketing, solo ads, or Facebook. Be sure to grab their contact info though so you're not wasting money on driving traffic to your site for them to only go once

Automation Hero, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  15. AaronHarris

AaronHarris Member

Best Answers:
    Try to look at BuyTrafficGuide dotcom. They do have list of traffic providers that they certified and can bring you quality targeted traffic.

AaronHarris, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  16. Hamza Huzaifa

Hamza Huzaifa Member

Best Answers:
    You need to hire a company which could help you with web development. SEO is the basic task that is needed to get traffic for your website. There is a company called LiveAdmins in UAE and in USA. So you can look for them and use their services. If you want more info then i would be more than happy to help you out.

Hamza Huzaifa, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  17. Michael.mediashakers

Michael.mediashakers Peon

Best Answers:
    We at mediashakers can provide you with really good traffic. can I have some more info on what you are advertising and what geo's you are targetting? Please add me on skype michael.mediashakers

Michael.mediashakers, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  18. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    Google can provide millions of clicks a day, try them.

Joe@AdPatron, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  19. Ay3sha

Ay3sha Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'll recommend you to get your traffic from SEOclerks, as it works best for me. :)

Ay3sha, Jul 12, 2014 IP