1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long did it take you to make your first dollar online passively?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Dionne Taylor, Apr 14, 2014.

1. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    Would you have a step by step system to show me how to market via Twitter. I would really like to learn about it and implement it in my strategy :)
    Regards
    Konrad

KonRadicool, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  2. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    But in saying that the reason why the people are not converting could be because you haven't marketed your product correctly and if you change your approach then you are able to make a lot more money that way. Adsense is a good starting point but if you are looking and creating an online income you need to sell products as it has the highest return on investment specially if you create you own products :)

Just my .02 :)

KonRadicool, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  3. gknugurlu

gknugurlu Member

Best Answers:
    I earned my first money online in 10 days which was my first sale by affiliate marketing then I got in a month 3 more sales where then for a long time I did not earn anything but later I started earning again which was continuous.

gknugurlu, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  4. mark ginn

mark ginn Active Member

Best Answers:
    back in 2005 i purchased a site from ebay streaming football/soccer games for £50.00, each member paid a £4.50 signup fee to watch the games, in the first week I got 10 subs where i spent £10 advertising.
    all in all the website made me around £14,000 in 6 months when the guy hosting it took it down and refunded me my £50.00, i was young and had no clue about websites etc.... all i know is that it was awesome and i've never been able to track why/what happened, i've never made anything close to that with what i have now and i have multiple websites with alot of affiliate networks

mark ginn, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  5. Borduhh

Borduhh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I created a few drop-shipping websites that have made little or nothing, but they did teach me something. Your NICHE is everything. I did ample research before starting my current venture (6-9 months in just market research). I took the time to understand what people in the niche want and it paid off.

My current venture was launched about 4 months ago. I spent the first 3 months making sure everything was perfect (had a problem with integrating some payment methods, integrating tons of analytics, etc...) and just started marketing last month. I have spent a total of $300 marketing and am already seeing a crazy ROI. I have done a total of $1,259 in sales already, with $755 of them being in the last 15 days. Now we are paying a close eye to the analytics and getting ready to start another marketing campaign based on what we have seen.

I hope this helps!

Borduhh, Apr 16, 2014 IP