1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is This A Good Way To Snare Potential Customers From Your Competitions On Social Networks ?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by young_custom_programmer, Apr 14, 2014.

Hello Folks,

Do you reckon the following is a good way of attracting leads from your competitions from Social Networks ?

Let's say, I am selling "fat loss" solutions and I want to snare my competitions potential customers. (Yes ""snare"! Lol!).
    Now, here's how I would go about hunting leads from competitions from a Social Video Network:

1. I will do my keyword search. In this case "lose fat".
    When I get presented with lists of videos .....

2. I would click over to a video and make a comment.

3. Then, I would click on a commentor's name that is linked to the commentor's profile page and get to the commentor's profile page.

4. Finally, I'd click the "Send Message" button to send a message to the commentor, who commented on my competition's video.

5. I'd do this for all videos presented by the Video Social Network or atleast the "new videos" or videos with "high views" or marked as "popular".

Now, my question is, do you reckon this is a good way to attract "leads from your competitions" ?
    If so, the same can be done from all sorts of Social Network sites.
    In short, check who is commenting after viewing your competitions' articles, blogs and videos and start messaging them.

Anyway, can you think of any improvements on this idea ?
    I see a lot of people buying bots that navigate over and over again to their youtube videos or blogs or webpages with different proxies and IPs to generate fake traffic for some weird purpose. In my opinion, this is ridiculous. I think it's better to message your competitions' commentors with your youtube video, blog link, webpage link, etc. by claiming they have the solution they're looking for as this way you will get genuine human visitors visiting your videos. No need for fake traffic. Just got to make sure your messages don't sound spammy so recipients do read your messages and click over to your links. What do you think ?

If anyone else can think of better ways to find leads then you are welcome to list them here.

Ah! I nearly forgot. In this example, you message your competitions' video viewers/commentors but you can also message your competitions (video producers) and make them an offer to be your affiliates if you are launching a new product. One way to find affiliates.
    Now, why would video producers (your competitions) sell your products over their own ? Well, if you look closely, hardly any real vendor produce videos advertising their products on the Video Social Networks. It's usually the affiliates. And, if you offer a better affiliate package to those with high video views or high article readerships, then I guess you're onto a winner. Don't you think ?

I am building an automation tool to automate this task as it is not possible to manually perform this task everyday. Anyone interested in a copy may make me an offer as it's not gonna be free.

Thanks

young_custom_programmer, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  2. MarielaSchmidt

MarielaSchmidt Member

Best Answers:
    Fun Pages in same niche are good way to attract traffic and many will turn into leads and sales
    but there is no effective thing as direct keyword as Page title in business sense due to lot of reasons

MarielaSchmidt, Apr 15, 2014 IP