1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way Of Link Building

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by easycontent, Apr 15, 2014.

We know that nowadays Google has changed completely; So in this changing world what kind of Link Strategy you are following ???

Share Your Views....
    Thank you.

easycontent, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  2. devieye

devieye Active Member

Best Answers:
    Submittiong links to quality sites and high page rank sites. do not over optimize..

devieye, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  3. luanatf

luanatf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here's how I build links:
    • I help people and provide freebies from time to time (they naturally link back to me!)
    • I write guest posts to share my ideas on certain topics (the blog owners link back to my professional site as a way to credit me)
    • I engage with people and fellow professionals on social networks (especially Twitter, as it works best for my needs - people mention me, my site and my Twitter account if they find my content valuable)
    • I make friends with people and link to them (they link me back in return - it's a social kind of link exchange, like swapping cellphone numbers)
    • I link to relevant content in my blog posts and let people know I mentioned them

luanatf, Apr 15, 2014 IP
    Fervil VOn likes this.
  4. easycontent

easycontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can You elaborate hoe you post your content on some others Blog ??

easycontent, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  5. luanatf

luanatf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I read a lot of niche blogs. When you read a blog for a few months, you'll get to know the owner and their readership better than when you started reading. As I read posts, I develop my own ideas, so when I feel there's an idea that may help the blog's readership, I email the blog owner with a pitch and I get specific on how the piece may help their readers and how it would relate to the existing content.

One of my favorite bloggers is Danny Iny and here's an interview where he explains how to guest post "the right way": http://bloggerjet.com/danny-iny-how-to-guest-post-the-right-way/

luanatf, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  6. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your signature in forums is a great source for link building. Blog commenting also is another great way to build links.

Dionne Taylor, Apr 17, 2014 IP
  7. Dhibhin

Dhibhin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Quality backlinks means many factors, including PR, theme relevancy, link age, DoNoFollow, the number of outbound links on one page,etc. To build links is easy, but high quality backlinks are harder to get. Google Panda and Penguin now severely hit low quality links. Something must be kept in mind when building links to your sites.
    1. Choose High PR Blog, Article Directory, Social Bookmark, Site Directory, such as DMOZ, DIGG, Fark, Articlebase,etc. Select sites with DoFollow backlinks. To some extent, these types of sites provide quality backlinks. Avoid blog comments and links from rubbish sites.
    2. Create high quality content. Write unique articles related with your sites, then post them on hot blogs or Press release sites. Content marketing are good enough to build natural high quality inbound links. What's more, unique content improves your brand visibility and trust in search engines.
    3. Get backlinks from great sites with org, edu, gov domains or brand sites. This may be more difficult, but worth a try.
    4.If you can spend some money then that's plus point, you can buy services of freelancers from different webs like Listingdock.
    Hope it works and Good luck!

Dhibhin, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  8. scottgerri

scottgerri Member

Best Answers:
    Post Quality Content on your Blog, Forum Posting, Blog Commenting. These 3 techniques are enough for me..

scottgerri, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  9. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just to mention it would be much better if the backlinks are from RELATED blogs/forums... And as long as you don't SPAM, there will be any effect soon! :)

patco, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  10. Fervil VOn

Fervil VOn Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, the core concept of this is relationship building and outreaching people in your industries. To add up something a bit, if you have a budget allotted for link building invest it in sponsorship/donation/contests..

Fervil VOn, Apr 18, 2014 IP
    luanatf likes this.