1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

on9.info - What's your Suggested Value

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by anxjuz86, Apr 14, 2014.

Hello guys and ladies,

Can you do me a favor? I'm about to sell on9.info but don't know what's the reasonable price to put on. Could you spare some time to appraise on9.info.

Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

anxjuz86, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  2. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Take it you'll be listing on flippa or another marketplace that costs money to list? I'd suggest not doing that. You won't see much ( if any) profit after the costs. You can grab up LLL.info's for $10 - $20 on gd auctions, ebay, etc. LL#.info's are worth the reg fee, if that... unless there's some high searches, cpc, etc...

not sure what on9 means, but there's only 5.4k searches. Not to mention, I can reg other on#.info's right now. Now if you already have a buyer lined up, I'd take whatever they're offering...But again, I wouldn't list anywhere that has any listing fees. Not a "bad" domain, just not the ideal for another investor.

hope, that helps...

sweetpea69, Apr 14, 2014 IP
    sarahk and anxjuz86 like this.
  3. anxjuz86

anxjuz86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @sweetpea69

Thank you for the suggestion. I'm about to list the domain at Bido.com. "on9" sounds like "online" and has been recognized by major search engine as "online". I take an example of search query "on9 games". It returns me a search result with "online games". Check it out: https://www.google.com/search?q=on9+games

anxjuz86, Apr 14, 2014 IP
    sweetpea69 likes this.
  4. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    oh yeah... that's pretty cool actually...

sweetpea69, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  5. superprg

superprg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its a very short domain and considering on9 = online, if developed can easily get into $$$ value

superprg, Apr 14, 2014 IP